1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 86/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 26.06.2018 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Bhagirath, I/C PP Tikker, Rohru alleging therein that on 26.06.2018 at about 04-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Shyam Dyal S/o Sh. Kali Ram R/o Village & PO Tikker PO Pujarli No. 4, Tehsil Rohru District Shimla, age 43 year intercepted by them near Shodhar and during the search 08 Bottles of DIALEX-DC Syrup (Restricted Medicine) 100ml each, recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath, I/C PP Tikker (Rohru).
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 74/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 26.06.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ranjeet Shyam S/o Lt. Sh. Khyali Ram R/o Village Jahu Deem PO Jahu Tehsil Rampur Bsr. District Shimla, age 44 years stated therein that on 26.06.2018 at about 07-20 PM, one Alto 88 Car No. HP06A-8775 met with an accident near Batnal on Narkanda-Tikker Road and rolled down 250/300 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Balkrishan. In this accident five persons namely i) Bal Krishan S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village Jahu Deem PO Jahu Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla, age 26 years, ii) Anshul S/o Sh. Jagdish Shyam R/o Village Jahu Deem, iii) Harish S/o Lt. Sh. Goverdhan Dass R/o Village Jahu Deem, iv) Jeu Ram S/o Sh. Karm Chand R/o Village Jahu Deem and v) Rahul S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village Damadi PO Kumarsain, Shimla, died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Noop Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 53/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 26.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC complainant stated therein that on 26.06.2018, she alongwith other police personnel was on patrolling/traffic checking towards Hotel Diamond & Tara Mata Temple. At about 05-10 PM, when she was near Atithi Restaurant, at the same time one Pick-UP No. HP62-3217 driven by Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Netra Singh R/o Village Bambal PO Koti Utro, Tehsil Shillai, District Sirmaur, age 19 years, came rashly with negligent driving and hit a person namely Laxmi Nand, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajvinder Singh, I/O PS New Shimla.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 60/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 27.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Puran Chand S/o Sh. Vidhi Chand R/o Village & PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that today on 27.06.2018 at about 02-30 AM, a vehicle No. HP06A-2427 driven by Govind came rashly with negligent driving towards Sarahan side & hit him and also three another vehicles parked on roadside. The case is being investigated by HC Jagdish Chand, I/O PP Jeori (Jhakri).
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 72/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 27.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Naresh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 26/27.06.2018, one Alto K-10 car No. HP14D-1556 met with an accident near Bhamnol and rolled down in deep ditch. In this accident, two persons namely Shyama Nand S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Karayi PO Sari Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 45 years & Sandeep S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Karayi PO Sari Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 37 years died on the spot and another two namely Narender S/o Sh. Sewak Ram R/o Village Thundal PO Sari Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 41 years and Bato Ram S/o Sh. Dhaju Ram R/o Village Delmi PO Sari, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 40 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal, Shimla.
6. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 20/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 27.06.2018 U/S 420 467 468 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Roop Singh Tegta R/o Village Aahnog PO Malat Tehsil Kupvi, Shimla alleging therein that on the basis of RTI Act, he came to know that Smt. Najru Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Kirpa Ram has submitted a forgery certificate of 5th class of Govt. Primary School Baag (Dhamrah) during the recruitment of Peon Post in District Industrial Centre, however above school was not located at Dhamrah. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kupvi.
7. During last 24 hours 254 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 148 fine realized Rs. 56,100/- and 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,000/-.
1. Accused Sanjay Chauhan S/o Sh. Chunni Lal Chauhan R/o Village & PO Kaina Tehsil Jubbal District Shimla, HP, age 41 years, arrested in case FIR No. 52/17 Dt. 25.06.2018 U/S 354 IPC at PS Jubbal, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Shyam Dyal S/o Sh. Kali Ram R/o Village & PO Tikker PO Pujarli No.-4, Tehsil Rohru District Shimla, age 43 year, arrested in case FIR No. 86/18 Dt. 26.06.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru, is remanded in police custody upto 29.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.