1. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No. 79/18 Dt. 09.06.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Rohru on the rukka of ASI Shanti Swaroop I.O PS Rohru alleging therein that on 09.06.2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Gawana. During patrolling on the secret information he intercepted one person namely Rajta Jhamta S/o Sh. Harvinder Singh R/o Vill Gawana PO Kutara Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla and recovered 29 Bottles of Country, 11 Bottles of English liquor & 11 Bottles of Beer from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Shanit Swaroop I.O PS Rohru.
2. AN ACCIDENT casae FIR No. 69/18 dated 09.06.2018 u/s 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Dinesh S/o Sh. Chander Bhadur stated therein that on 09.06.2018 about 05:30 PM when he was present at Shiv Mandir near Panthaghati one Vehicle No. PBC-26(Scorpio) came rashly and negligently towards Panthghti and hit him and run away from the spot. In this accident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Mahesh I.O PP Kasumpti, PS East.
3. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 104/18 dated 10.06.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registerd at PS Dhalli on the rukka of ASI Joginder Singh I.O PS Dhalli alleging therein that on 09.06.2018 about 10:24 PM one JCB No. HP64-1879 met with an accident near Deepak Guest House in the Dhalli Bye Pass due to rash and negligent driving of driver of JCB and rolled down 50 feet from the road. In this accident Surgeet, Manager Rana and Bilal Ahmed sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Jogingder Singh I.O PS Dhalli.
4. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 33/18 dated 10.06.2018 u/s 279 337 IPC has been registered at PS Nankhari on the statement of Sh. Tara Chand S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Vill. Punnan PO and Tehsil Nankhri stated therein that on 09.06.2018 one vehicle No. HP06A-9512 met with an accident near Koftu on Nankhari to Khamadi road due to rash and negligent driving of Vinod Kumar and sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay I.O PS Nankhari.
5. During last 24 hours 337 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 168 fine realized Rs. 79,500/- and 28 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/-
1. Accused Harish @ Sonu s/o Chander Mohan R/o Vill. Friyunkoti PO Pujarli No.4 Tehsil & PS Rohru, District Shimla aged 32 years arrested in case FIR No. 39/18 dated 06.06.2018 u/s 457,380 IPC PS Nerwa remanded in Police Custody upto 11.06.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Sh. Vijay Khosla S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Khosla R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 106/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 307,341,323 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody upto 11.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Subhash Chand S/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o Village & PO Dhone Kothi, Tehsil Sadar Bilaspur, District Bilaspur, HP, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 33/18 U/S 379 IPC at PS New Shimla, is on police remand upto11.06.2018.
4. Accused Bhudhi Man Karki @Ramu S/o Sh. Jagat Ram Bhahdur Karki VPO Nijigarh District Bheri Anchal Narayni oada No.5 Nepal. A/P Labourer with Tinu Village Baunthal PO Dev Nagar Tehsil Rampur District Shimla hp age about 32 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 34/18 dt. 10-06-2018 u/s 354,323 IPC PS Nankhari and will be produced before Ld. Court by tomorrow.