ACCUSED ARRESTED & RECOVER STOLEN PROPERTY
1. A CABLE WIRE THEFT case FIR No. No. 41/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 29-04-13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 IT Act on the complaint of Mr. Arun Dheer JTO Outdoor East, Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 29/30-04-13 some unknown person has stolen away 400 mtr. Working Telephone Cables near Fair View, Chota Shimla. Approximate cost of stolen property is Rs. 16,400/-. Case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand I/o PS East Shimla. During investigation 2 persons namely Harvinder Singh S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Dhara near Cow Shed Krishna Nagar, Shimla and Shyam Lal S/o Sh. Rattan R/o Dhara near Sunder Building, Krishna Nagar, Shimla, have been arrested and recover above stolen property along with one vehicle Pick-up No. HP-35-1558.
2. An ACIDENT case FIR No. 24/13 registered at Police Station Rohru U/S 279 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bahadur Singh S/o Sh. Jai Lal R/o Vill Andriothi, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-04-13 when he along with Anil Kumar S/o Late Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Vill Mandhol, Teh Jubbal, his wife Poonam, Sushama Devi and Subhadra Devi were coming towards Rohru in vehicle Alto car No. HP-62A-1829, near Floor Mill Seema driver Anil Kumar loses the control on the vehicle and fell down 25 mtr. from the road. In this accident all of above persons sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand I/o PS Rohru.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 47/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 30-04-13 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the report of HC Het Ram I/o PP Fagu that today on 30-04-13 an information of accident received at PP Fagu, when HC Het Ram rushes the spot at Shikil Dhar he found one vehicle Ritz car No. HP-09A-2958 fall down from the road. In the above accident one person namely Mohan Singh S/o Sh. Bhagat Singh R/o Vill Dumehar, PO Cheog, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla died on the spot. This accident occurs due to rash and negligent driving by driver of above vehicle.
4. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 89/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 30-04-13 U/S 451, 323, 427, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Suresh Kumar R/o City Tailor 63/8, Lower Bazar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-04-13 when he was at his brother house three persons namely Chetan, Kaku and Dinesh came there and beat him. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Saini I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
5. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 90/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 30-04-13 U/S 451, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Chetan S/o Sh. Dinesh Sood R/o C/o Dev Wool House, Lower Bazar, Shimla, alleging therein that today on 30-04-13 when he was at work of electrician and carpenter at his premises persons namely Mr. Suresh Kumar and his brother-in-law Sonu came in his premises and beat him. Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Kumar I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
6. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 48/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 26-03-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Maninder Thakur S/o Late. Sh. Sewak Ram R/o Chamyana, PO Kamla Nagar, Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-03-13 at 9:45 PM when he was going towards home in private vehicle near Hilgrove Public School Bhattakuffer, he saw injured person on the road side in unconscious conduction. They informed his wife telephonic and took him in his vehicle towards IGMC. In IGMC he identify the injured person namely Sh. Lalit Prakash R/O Shandil Niwas near Hilgrove public School. It may be possible that some unknown vehicle hit him and he sustained injury. Case is being Investigated by ASI Manohar Lal I/o PS Dhalli.
7. During last 24 hours 71 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and not any persons was challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, Mining & COPTA Act is Rs. 11,300/-.