1. An Accident : Case FIR No. 61/18 has been egistered at PS Nankhari U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the comlaint of Sh Vipin Kumar S/o Sh Paras Ram village Junja P/o Delath Tehsil Nankhari District Shimla alleging therein that on 23.11.2018 a Tipper No. 06 A-0363 driven by Ankush S/o Sh Gulab Singh Thakur village shakla Post office and Tehsil Nankhari District Shimla came rashly from Nankhari side and hit his vehicle along with other two vehicle which were parked one side the road and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Devinder Nath I/O PS Nankhari.
2. An Accident: Case FIR No 118/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 23.11.18 U/S 279, 304A IPC has been registered on the rukka of ASI Sunil Dutt I/C PP Sarhan alleging there in that on dated 22.11.2018 a tractor No HP06A-9323 mat with an accident near Bajwa and rolled down 250 meters from the road in which driver Prem S/o Sh Surander Kharka C/O Chabhi Lal R/O VPO Jhakri aged 22 years has been died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Dutt I/C PP Sarhan .
3. A Cheting: Case FIR No. 254/18 has been registred at PS Sadar On 22.11.2018 U/S 420, 120B IPC on the complaint of Sh Hem Raj Sharma A/P Chief Manager Bank of Baroda alleging therein that his bank issue an amount of Rs 23 Lakhs as a loan in the favour of Main Ram Bhimta S/o Sh Kali Das R/o VPO Ranoul Tehsil Chirgaon District Shimla and Shubham S/o Sh Karam Chand R/o village Jarech P/o Beolia Tehsil and Distt Shimla and released Rs 8 lakh for purchase of land but after releasing of amount they did not summited sale deed documents to the bank for purpose of Mortgage the property and also not returned amount of 8 Lakhs to the Bank. The case is being investigated by ASI Dhanvir Singh I/O PS Sadar.
4. During last 24 hours 303 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 168 and 11Persons challaned under Smoking Act.
1. Accused i) Shivan Thakur S/o Lt. Sh. Surender Thakur R/o Village & PO Amb, Tehsil Amb, District Una & ii) Gaurav S/o Sh. Shishu Pal R/o Gauri Niwas, Nalhatti Road, Ghanahatti, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 336/18 Dt. 16.11.18 U/S 21, 29 ND&PS Act at PS West, is remanded in Judiacal custody upto 29.11.2018 by the Ld Court.
2. Proclaimed offender Ved Parkash S/o Lt. Sh. Mam Chand R/o Village & PO Sikhri Mohalla Traudi Patti, PS Buthana, Tehsil Nilokhedi, District Karnal, Haryana, age 50 years, arrested in case FIR No. 73/08 Dt. 18.08.2008 U/S 381 408 411 IPC at PS Rohru, is remanded in Judiacal custody upto 05.12.2018 by the LD Court.