- Use criminal force to deter Govt. Servant discharge his duty case FIR No 43/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 31.05.2015 U/S 452,353,332,506,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/O Sh. Raghu Ram R/O Village & PO Podi, Teh Balah, Distt Mandi A/P Driver HRTC Depot Rohru Age 34yrs stated therein that he is driver in HRTC bus. On 30.05.2015 he alongwith conductor Rajesh were on the route from Rohru towards Tikker via Jubbal in Bus No HP10B-7639. At about 10-45 PM they reached at Tikker. He sleep in the bus. A Car No HP-10A-0483 stop there and two person came out from the car & enter in the bus and they started quarelled with him and beaten him. They have also beaten Prithi Chand, driver of another bus No HP66-1034 & threatened them with dire consequences. The case investigated by ASI Kundan Lal I/O PP Tikker .
- A Criminal Breach of Trust case FIR NO 48/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 30.05.2015 U/S 406 IPC on the application of Sh. Sanjay Sharma S/o Sh Mohan Lal R/o Vill Kalahar, Tehsil & PS Theog, Shimla alleging therein that he is the Owner Of Tractor bearing No HP-09A-4091, registered in the name of his father Mohan Lal. On 23-5-2015 his driver Virender went to Theog to repair the tractor, but not returned back with Tractor till now. The case is being investigated by HC Dev Raj, I/O PP Narkanda Please.
- An Accident case FIR No. 127/15 has been registered at PS West on 30.05.2015 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Maheder Thakur S/o Late Sh. Ram Chand Thakur R/o Village Upper Sanog (Sangti), PO Bhont, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 33 years stated therein that on 30.05.2015, he alongwith Kashmiri Lal, Vijay Thakur, Prakash Chand, Tej Singh & Chattar Singh (all the employees of Electricity Department) were going towards Shamleeg (Shoghi) to attend the retirement party of their colleague in vehicle No. HP-01-4883 (Indigo CS) driven by Jagat Ram S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Sangti, PO Chailly, Shimla. At about 03-00 PM, when they reached village Nanog, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Jagat Ram. In this accident Kashmiri Lal S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Village Ovar, PO Dhami, Shimla age 52 years has died during treatment at IGMC and another persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Narender, I/O PS West.
- A Grievous Injury case FIR No. 211/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli today i.e. 31.05.2015 U/S 325,323 IPC on the statement of Smt. Meena @ Promila W/o Sh. Tara Chand R/o Old Junga, Shimla stated therein that on 25.05.2015 at about 02-30 PM, she was cutting the grass in her fields. At the same time one person namely Yashveer came there and beaten her with iron rod. She sustained injuries. On this, she was medically examined at Junga Hospital. Today Medical Officer given grievous injury to her in final opinion. The case is being investigated by ASI Baldev, I/C PP Junga.
- During the last 24 hours total 222 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 12 Persons challan under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 74 and fine realized Rs 21,700/-.
- Two accused Deepak @ Pinku Ranta S/O Lt. Sh. Bhagwan Dass R/O Vill. Dharoti, PO Tikkar, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla HP age 36 years and Mukesh Chauhan S/O Sh. Harpal Singh R/O Vill. Gujandhali PO Tikkar Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP. age 27 years have been arrested in case FIR No. 43/15 Dt. 31.05.2015 U/S 452,353,332,506,34 IPC PS Rohru. They will produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.