- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 72/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa Shimla on 30.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act IPChas been registred on the rukka of SI/SHO Kulwant Singh, PS Nerwa alleging theirin that on 30.10.2018 during patrolling along with staff one person namely Daleep singh S/O Sh. Lagnu Ram R/O Village Sailpav,Po Kulag, Tehsil Kupvi, District Shimla apprehended by them near SBI Nerwa and recovered 12 bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nerwa.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No 96/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 30.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Jubbal alleging theirin that on 30.10.2018 the secret information a raid has been conducted in the Hotel of Yogesh Kumar S/O Sh. Mohan Singh R/O Village Sirthi, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shimla and recovered 05 bottles of English liquor from his possession. The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Jubbal.
- AN EXCISE ACT:Case FIR No. 52/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on Dt. 30.10.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ravinder Lal SHO PS Kupvi alleging theirin that during patrolling along with staff 12 Bottles of Country liquor recovered from the possession of Gian Chand S/O Sh. Roop Singh R/O Village & PO Jhokhar, Tehsil Kupvi, District Shimla. The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kupvi.
- A MISCHIEF BY FIRE: Case FIR No. 243/18 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 31.10.2018 U/S 436 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hamider Singh S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Lata Niwas, SDA Colony, near Block No. C27, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 27 year stated therein that today on 31.10.2018 at about 06-30 AM, a fire has been broken outside near ECG Room in old building of DDU ZH Shimla. When he estiguished the fire and found that some unknown person has set a fire with the help of Kerosene oil near Building. The case is being investigated by ASI Naseeb Singh, I/O PS Sadar Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 486 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 138, fine realized Rs. 63,900/-, 26 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 4500/-.
PROCEEDING U/S 174 Cr.PC
1. On 30.10.2018, a foreign National namely Mrs. Elizabeth Sally Bligh Alford R/o The UL Rectory ST Tudy Bodmin Landon, United Kingdom, age 82 years, came to visit Shimla on 27.10.2018 and staying with her friend namely Nancy Grace Hall British National at Hotel Cecil Oberoi, Shimla, felt ill and brought to IGMC Shimla for treatment, where doctor declaired her brought dead. Further proceeding U/S 174 CrPC is going on at PS West.
1. Accused i) Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Sewa Ram R/o Village Kasha PO Kandi, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla ii) Jagdish S/o Sh. Charan Dass R/o Village Shah, PO Dofda Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No.158/18 Dt. 27.10.2018 U/S 20,29,60 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur, are remanded in police custody upto 03.11.2018, by the Ld Court.
2. Accused Vishwas Sagar S/o Sh. Prakash Chand R/o Pahari Darwaja, Dhampur, Bijnaur, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 240/18 Dt. 28.10.2018 U/S 336 506 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody upto 01.11.2018, by Ld. Court today.
3. Accused i) Vikas Singh @ Prem Singh S/o Sh. Hem Singh R/o Village Belua, PO & PS Basgari, District Bardiya, Nepal & ii) Varinder @ Veeru S/o Sh. Ganesh Bahadur R/o Village & PO Bejapur, Tehsil Bejapur, District Banke, Nepal, arrested in case FIR No. 147/18 Dt. 30.10.2018 U/S 379 356 IPC at PS Rohru, are remanded in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused i) Ganga Ram S/o Sh. Prem Singh R/o House No. 24-25, Gali No.-14, Madorband Extension,PO Badarpur, District South, Delhi & ii) Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Manohar Lal R/o House No. 24-25, Gali No.-14, Madorband Extension,PO Badarpur, District South, Delhi, arrested in case FIR No. 215/18 U/S 366, 34 IPC at PS Theog, are remanded in police custody upto 02.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.