1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 91/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 02.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Jagat Ram, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.10.2018 at about 05-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff one Motorcycle No. UP12F-7177 alongwith rider namely Mohd. Khalik S/o Sh. Mohd. Mangta R/o Village Khel Kandla Tehsil Keraana, District Shamli (UP) age 23 years intercepted by them about 1.5 KM ahead from Sandasu and recovered 15 Gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram, I/O PS Chirgaon.
2. AN EXICSE ACT: Case FIR No. 51/18 has been registered at PS Sunni on 02.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Jai Dev, SHO PS Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.10.2018 at about 08-10 PM, during patrolling with staff near Kangri, one person namely Hem Raj S/o Sh. Narpat R/o Village Baag, PO Reog, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla apprehended by them alongwith 09 Bottles of Country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Jai Dev, I/O PS Sunni.
3. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 279/18 has been registered at PS West Shimla today on 03.10.2018 U/S 147, 148, 323, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Hukkami Ram R/o Village Gawahi, PO Kuffar Kayara, Tehsil Nohra, District Sirmaur, HP alleging therein that he is conductor in Pant Travel (Private Bus). On 03.10.2018, he was going Bus Stand Shimla from Totu in Pant Bus, at the same time owner of Pvt. Bus Prabhat Travel, came there & started to scuffle with him and threatened with dire consequences. On this, he registered complaint against him at PP Jutough. After that, owner of Prabhat travel alongwith Surender, Bunty Lali, Chunni Lal, Kaka, Bittu & four another persons again beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
4. A CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 280/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 03.10.2018 U/S 323 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mahender Singh S/o Sh. Dev Raj Thakur R/o Village Kot, PO Sayari, Tehsil Kandaghat, District Solan, age 36 years alleging therein that today on 03.10.2018 at about 09-20 PM, a conductor of Pant Bus abused him and attacked on his head with wooden rod and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
5. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 99/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 03.10.2018 U/S 420 IPC in which complainant alleged that on 19/20.08.2018, she received a message on her mobile regarding installation of JIO Tower in her land and asked her to deposited Rs. 1350/-, 22600/-, 30500/- & 17400/- respectfully in four installments. But now, neither the caller came to install the Tower in her land, nor returned her money and cheated her. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Dutt, I/C PP Sarahan.
6. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY: Case FIR No. 90/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 03.10.2018 U/S 341 143 IPC on the rukka of ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that today at about 11-30 AM, activists of Himachal Pradesh Youth Congress led by Sh. Munish Thakur, Vijay Chauhan, Narinder Pal, Moti Lal, Vikram Kanwar & others assemble at Jubbal Bazar by shouting slogans against state govt. and organized a Chakka Jam for not through the Kotkhai-Shimla Road blocked at Pattidhank due to landslide since many days. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal.
7. During last 24 hours 269 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 131, fine realized Rs. 55,700/-, 25 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2500/- and 03 Challaned under Mining Act and fire realized Rs. 19,500/-.
1. Accused Sahab Nath S/o Sh. Udhmi Nath R/o Village Rangmahal Tehsil & PS Sooratgarh District Gangasagar, Rajasthan, age 27 years and Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village & Tehsil Alnabad, District Sirsa, Haryana, age 18 years, arrested in case FIR No. 195/18 Dt. 27.09.2018 U/S 420 468 471 IPC at PS Theog, further remanded in police custody upto 08.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Santosh S/o Sh. Roop Lal & ii) Anurag S/o Sh. Hira Singh (Both) R/o Village Lalen, PO Morang, Tehsil Morang, District Kinnuar, HP arrested in case FIR No. 107/18 Dt. 30.09.2018 U/S 20, 29 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, are remanded today in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Ganesh @ Bhundar S/o Sh. Dhanpat R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Kalanaur, District Rohtak, Haryana, age 30 years and Rahul Kumar @ Sardar S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o House No. 5194, Arroriean, State Chotibaradri, Tehsil & District Patiala, Punjab, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 144/18 Dt. 29.09.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused i) Vinay Thakur S/o Sh. Sanjeev Thakur R/o Village Bayal, PO Koyal, Tehsil Nirmand, Kullu, age 22 years ii) Mayur Verma S/o SH. Suresh Kumar R/o Ward No.-5, Rampur Bsr. Shimla, age 29 years and iii) Sohan Lal S/o Sh. Ram Dayal R/o Village Kathanda PO Jadoli, Tehsil Niramnd, District Kullu, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 146 Dt. 01.10.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur, are being produced before Ld. Court.
5. Accused Arun Pun S/o Sh. Moti Ram Pun R/o Village Vetkhol, Anchal Ravti District Rukkam, Odda No.-4, Nepal, age 21 years arrested in case FIR No. 198/18 Dt. 01.10.2018 U/S 302 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in Police Custody upto 06.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
6. Accused Pankaj S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Ranvi PO Turan Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 21 years arrested in case FIR No. 89/18 Dt. 02.10.2018 U/S 454 380 IPC at PS Jubbal, is remanded in Police Custody upto 05.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
7. Accused Mohd. Khalik S/o Sh. Mohd. Mangta R/o Village Khel Kandla Tehsil Keraana, District Shamli (UP), age 23 years arrested in case FIR No. 91/18 Dt. 02.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Chirgaon, released on bail by the Ld. Court.