Crime Report September 30, 2017.
1. An Accident case FIR No. 183/17 has been registered at PS West on 29-09-2017 u/s 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Neha Sharma D/o Sh. Kailash Sharma R/o village Shalaghat, PO Kathlighat, District Solan alleging therein that on 29.09.2017 at about 06.00 AM, her father Sh. Kailash Sharma went for morning walk on his cycle towards Shoghi. At about 07.30 AM her neighbour and one taxi driver took her father in injured condition to home. When she asked her father about injuries, he told that one vehicle No. PB01B-1731 hit him and due to which he sustained injuries. This accident occurred due to the rach& negligent driving of driver Raj of above vehicle. Case is being investigated by HC Man Singh No. 239, I/O PS West, Shimla.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 119/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 29-09-2017 u/s 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Damar Bahadur S/O sh. Dal Bahadur R/O Village Shure PO. Amake Distt. Salyan (Nepal) Oda No.-9 age 43 year presently working as a servant of Karan Pal s/o sh. Ram Dayal Plot no. 502, Set-4 New Shimla stated therein that on 21.09.2017 a vehicle no. HP63A-1038 met with an accident in which three persons got injuries and all the three persons were referred to IGMC Shimla. One of them has been died.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 120/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 29-09-2017 u/s 279, 337 IPC on the statement of ASI Sukesh I/O PS Kotkhai stated therein that driver Sukar Deen S/o Sh. Chhaju Deen R/o village Dagoh PS Man, District Una, HP was driving vehicle No. HP19-A-2427 Mahindra Pick-up. When the vehicle reached NEAR Chhol, driver lost the control over the vehicle and throw the vehicle wrong side of the road by negligent driving, due to which driver Sukar Deen and one other person got injured and admitted at CH Kotkhai. The case is being investigated by ASI Sukesh I/O PS Kotkhai.
4. An Accident case FIR No. 110/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29-09-2017 u/s 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sar Chand S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/O Vill. Khalla, PO Gasani, Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein on 29.09.2017 when he along with Sachin, Bantu was going towards Samoli in vehicle No. HP10A-6308 9Alto Car) driven by Sh. Jia Lal S/O Kamala Nand Vill. Narain PO Sharontha Tehsil Rohru. At about 02.45 PM when they reached near Bittudhar near Badshal Road Tikkar to Devli said Jia Lal lost over the vehicle due to rash & negligent driving and vehicle fell down about 150/200 ft down from the road side. In this incident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated ASI Bhagi Rath I/C PP Tikkar.
5. A Tress pass of case FIR No. 111/17 dated 30.09.2017 U/S 407 IPC registered at Police Station Rohru on the statement of Sh. Anup Chauhan S/o Sh. Diwan Singh R/o village Sharontha, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla alleging therein that on 08.09.2017 his father loaded 70 apple boxes in vehicle No. HP10A-7503 (Pick-up) which is in the name of his father and sent to subzi mandi Parwanoo but the said vehicle did not reached Parwanoo. His friend Nishu told him that above vehicle is parked at Solan. When he reached Solan he found that 70 apple boxes were not in the vehicle. He suspects that driver Pinku had sold 70 apple boxes in other subzi Mandi. Case is being investigated by I/C PP Tikker.
6. A Tress pass of case FIR No. 112/17 dated 30.09.2017 U/S 452, 323, 506, 427, 34 IPC registered at Police Station Rohru on the statement of Sh. Kuldeep Dhanta S/o Sh. Ram Saran R/o village Kupdi, Pujarli No.4, Tehsil Rohru,District Shimla that he is a sales man in wine shop at Pujarli No.4. On 30.09.2017 at about 11.00 AM 04 personsAshok Kumar, Sanju, Yash Pal & Pinku came in the wine shop and bought 02 bottles of beer but they did not pay the price on 01 beer and went from there. After some time they again in the wine shop and asked for 01 beer. He gave a beer to them but they again did not pay the money. When he told them to pay money they all entered in the wine shop and gave beatings him. They also broke the bottles of English, county liquor & beer. The case is investigated by I/C PP Tikker.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 177/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 30-09-2017 u/s 279 IPC on the ruka of HC Sudesh Kumar No. 28, I/O PS Theog stating therein that truck No. HP51B-3547 & HR-58A-1954 collided with each other on Deha – Chopal Road 3 KM far from Deha. This accident was occurred due to negligent driving of both truck drivers because none of them applied brake in time. Case is being investigated by HC Sudesh Kumar No. 28, I/O PS Theog.
8. An Accident case FIR No. 170/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 30-09-2017 u/s 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act., on the statement of Sh. Vidhya lal S/o Sh. Deva Ram R/o VPO Charang the Moorang, Distt. Kinnaur onwer Green Hotal Rampur alleging therein that he was going on his moter cycle no. HP06 A-1159 towards khaneri. When he reached near Path Bangla Chowk, a vehicle no. PB02BV-0792 came from Khaneri side and hit his motor cycle and run away from the spot. In this accident he sustained injuries. This accident occurs due to rash and negligent driving of vehicle no. PB02 BV-0792 driver. Case has been registered and investigated by Sanjeev Kumar no. 147 I/O PS Rampur.
9. A Wrongful restraint case FIR No. 67/17 dated 29.09.2017 U/S 341, 427, 504 IPC has been registered at PS Sunni on the statement of Sh. Yog Raj S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Village Jandar, PO. Basantpur, Sub-Tehsil Sunni, District Shimla alleging therein that on 18.09.2017 he was coming to IGMC Shimla in his vehicle along with his mother and other family members because her mother was ill. When they reached near village Jander, one Kumari Krishna Thakur R/O Vill. Jandar, PO Basantpur, Sub-Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla blocked the way by putting stones on the road and throw a stones towards them which hit in the front mirror of the vehicle. Case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar No. 194, I/O PS Sunni.
10. An Accident case FIR No. 139/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 30-09-2017 u/s 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Darshan Singh R/O Tilak Raj Niwas, Kasumpati-9 Shimla HP alleging therein on 30.09.2017 when he along with his family members was going to Rampur in vehicle No. HP-07-C-1528. When they reached near Hussain Valley, one truck No. PB31J-9895 hit his vehicle and also hit vehicle No. HP09-4667 (Pick-up) due to which Sh. Prithvi Chand, Maya Joshi, Rehansh & Sonakhshi got injuries. The case is being investigated SI Kamal Dev, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla.
1. During last 24 hours 240 vehicle were challened under MV Act, compounded 73 & fine realized Rs 28,000/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1700/-.
1. Accused Bablu Sharma S/o Chet Ram Sharma R/o VPO Leunana Tehsil Rajgarh Distt. Sirmour HP age- 34 years & Som Dutt Sharma S/o Daulat Ram Sharma R/o VPO Leunana, Tehsil Rajgarh, Distt. Sirmour HP age- 32 year hve been arrested in case FIR No. Case FIR No. 176/17 dt. 28.09.2017 U/S 20 & 29/61/85 ND&PS Act. PS Theog, District Shimla and both are in police custody upto 02.10.2017.
2. Accused Rajat Thakur S/o Sh. Lokinder Singh R/o Bajoli, PO Kamla Nagar, District Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 114/07 dated 01.10.2017 and in police custody.