- A ND&PS: Case FIR No. 19/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 30.01.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Rampal, I/O PS Shimla Sadar, alleging therein that on 30.01.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Cart Road, Down-Dale in Shimla. At about 07-25 PM when they reached at Railway Line, Path bifurcate to Down-Dale, one person namely Ravi S/o Lt. Sh. Misri Lal R/o Jhuggi No. S-88, Sector-25, Chandigarh near Dainik Bhaskar A/P Dhara, Down-Dale Phagli, Shimla, age 37 years, intercepted by them. During the search, 1.368 Kg. Ganza (Cannabis) recovered from his possession. The accused has been arrested and the case is being investigated by ASI Rampal, I/O PS Sadar.
- A GRIEVOUS HURT: Case FIR No 13/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 30.01.2018 U/S 325, 504, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sukh Lal S/O Sh. Bala Ram R/O village Churat PO Madhawani Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 21.01.2018, two persons namely Shishupal & Vishal Kumar beaten his wife & his son brutally and abused them at Jhakri Bazaar, sustained grievous injuries to his wife & son. The case is being is being investigated by ASI Jeet Ram I/O PS Jhakri.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 06/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 31.01.2018 U/S 279,337,338, 304A on the rukka of HC Vinod Kumar I/O PS Sunni alleging therein that today morning, an unknown person hit & crushed by a vehicle near Jitender Car Washing Center at Sunni. The dead body shifted to Government Hospital Sunni for postmortem. The case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar I/O PS Sunni.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 26/18 has been registered at PS West on 31.01.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dharam Singh S/o Sh. Suharu Ram R/o village Buila P/o Saryanj Tehsil Arki Distt Solan alleging therein that on 30.01.2018, a vehicle No.HP03D-1833 collided with a truck No. HP63-0608 which was parked on the road side at Shoghi. This accident happened due to rash and negligent driving of Babloo S/o Sh Babu Ram in which another two persons namely Gopal and Vijay sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sushant Kumar I/O PS West.
- A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 31.01.2018 U/S 341,323,504,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sant Ram S/o Sh Malak Ram R/o village Banni P/o Khunni Tehsil Nankhari District Shimla alleging therein that on 30.01.2018 Three person namely Timru Ram ,Vijay Kumar And Kaku obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. They also abused and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Devinder Nath I/o PS Nankhari.
- During last 24 hours 254 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 134 fine realized Rs. 46,600/-and 38 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3700/-
- Accused Ramanand S/o late Sh Kewal Ram R/o village Nuenal P/O Dhabas Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla HP arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 dated 24.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32,33 The Indian Forest Act at PS Chopal is remanded in Police cusotody up to 01.02.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Ravi S/o Lt. Sh. Misri Lal R/o Jhuggi No. S-88, Sector-25, Chandigarh near Dainik Bhaskar A/P Dhara, Down-Dale Phagli, Shimla, age 37 years arrested in case FIR No. 19/18 dated 30.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody up to 02.02.2018, by the Ld. Court.