1. A Theft case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 04-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the Complaint of Sundar Lal Sharma JE Electrical Sub Division HPSEBL Theog alleging therein that on 04-01-2018 the 250 KVA Transformer installed at Charimu,Nahol has been stolen by unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh I/O PP Fagu PS Theog.
2. A Theft case FIR No. 02/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 04-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Rajeev Kumar J.E. IPH Sub Division Kotkhai alleging therein that on 03-01-2018 some unknown person has stolen away 140 No.s of 4” pipes and 17 No’s of 5” pipes from Nihari site at Nihari Garawag. The case is being investigated by ASI Rameshwar Singh I.O PS Kotkhai.
3. An Extortion case FIR No 02/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 04-01-2018 U/S 386,506,511,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Sunil Kumar S/O Sh Amrit Lal R/O Helipad Road Daklor A/P partner M/S Ram Krishan Jiwa Ram Main Bazar Rampur Bsr alleging therein that on 08-12-17 morning he received a letter on the gate of his house wherein extortion amount of Rs one Crore was demanded from him on 30-12-17. In case of non payment he was threatened with dire consequences. He suspected that Kaser @ Vijay and Dorje Lama who was earlier colleague with him has committed above incident. The case is being investigated by SI Om Praksah IO PS Rampur Bsr.
4. An Excise Act case FIR No 06/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 05.01.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Om Prakash I/C PP Junga alleging therein that on 05-01-2018 he alongwith staff was on Naka duty near Nehra. At about 09-30 PM one pick up No. HP63B-2482 stopped by them for checking. During checking he recovered 39 boxes of Country liquor marka Himachal Orange, 21 bottles of Royal Stag and 15 bottles of McDowell’s from the possession Dvr. Krishan Singh S/o Sh. Roop Singh VPO Satlai Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Parkash I/C PP Junga.
5. An Accident case FIR No.03/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 04-01-18 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vipin Nalwa S/O Sh. Ramesh Nalwa R/o Vill Lower Pamlahi PO Thanedhar Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP stated therein that on 04-01-2018 at about 6.05PM one Vehicle No. HP06A-7960 came rashly and negligently and hit his parked vehicle No. HP06-0291. The case is being investigated by HC Rajesh Kumar I/O PP City Rampur.
6. During last 24 hours 201 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 99 fine realized Rs. 31,500/- and 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 26,00/-.
1. Accused Bharat Singh S/o Sh. Dhan Singh R/o Downdale P.O. Phagli Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 21 Yrs, 2. Himanshu Hans S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Mansa Cottage Near Nursing College Annadale Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 20 Yrs arrested in Case FIR No. 06/18 Dated 04.01.2018 U/S 41,42 IF Act, 379,34 IPC P.S. West Shimla remanded in Police Custody up to 08-01-2017 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Bimla Devi w/o Bablu working as a labourer at Gadsari in the orchard of Mohinder Singh R/o Vill Kui Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 01/18 Dt. 03.01.18 U/S 302 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police custody upto 08-01-2017 by the Ld. Court.