- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 47/18 Dt. 29.04.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Chopal has been registered on the rukka of SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal alleging therein that on 29.04.2018 at about 07-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, three unknown persons were coming from Dimo Forest. When they saw the police party, they got turned and run away from the spot and threw their two bags. During the checking, 2.600 Kg. Charas recovered from the bags. The efforts are still continue to apprehend the accused and the case is being investigated by SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal.
- AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR No. 106/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 29.04.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Surjeet Singh, I/O PS West alleging therein that, on 29.04.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/traffic checking duty towards Totu. At about 09-30 PM, on the secret information, they conducted raid in the room of Taranjeet Singh S/o Sh. Sardar Dharmendra Pal Singh R/o 67/4 Jutogh Cantt. Shimla, age 27 years, at Thakur Building near Totu, Shimla and recovered 22 Boxes of illicit English liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh, I/O PS Shimla-West.
- A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 107/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West today on 30.04.2018 U/S 147 148 149 323 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Harish Thakur S/o Sh. Brij Lal Thakur R/o Type-II Block-I Set-6, Chakkar Shimla-5 alleging therein that on 29.04.2018 at about 11-00 PM, some hooligans were creating nuisance on Chakkar Road. When he alongwith his friend Divyanshu tried to stopped them, on this they beaten them brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PS Shimla-West.
- During last 24 hours 448 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 155 fine realized Rs. 60,500/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2300/-.
- Accused Baldev Raj Harnaut S/o Sh. Jeet Ram R/o Village Puwada, PO Rampur Keonthal, Tehsil & District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 103/18 Dt. 26.04.2018 u/s 354 IPC & 9(f) POCSO Act at PS West is remanded in Police Custody upto 01.05.2018 by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Jhaba Ram R/o Village Raudi PO Balindi Tehsil Karsog, District Mandi, HP arrested in case FIR No. 25/18 Dt. 23.04.2018 u/s 363 366 343 376 34 IPC & 4 POCSO Act at PS Nankhari remanded in Police custody upto 01-05-2018 by the Ld. Court.
- Accused 1) Anil Jobta S/o Sh. Vishan Singh R/o Village Thana PO Mandal Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, 2) Anshul S/o Sh. Goverdhan Singh R/o Village Sundli PO Jubbal, Shimla, 3) Vijay Lohlta S/o Sh. Lokinder Lohlta R/o Village Old Jubbal Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 28/18 Dt. 28.04.2018 u/s 20,21,22,25-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal remanded in Police custody upto 02-05-2018 by the Ld. Court