Monday, July 31, 2017
Sunday, July 30, 2017
Saturday, July 29, 2017
Friday, July 28, 2017
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Monday, July 24, 2017
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Friday, July 21, 2017
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
1. AN INJURIES WITH BLUNT WEAPON: Case FIR No. 52/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 19.07.2017 U/S 323, 324 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Narender Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Nand R/o Village Mandholghat, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that during the night of 18.07.2017, he went to his in-law's house at Dargi. At about 08-00 PM, one person namely Pinku S/o Sh. Yograj beaten him brutally with stick/darat, caused sustained injuries to him on his finger. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram, I/O PS Sunni.
2. During last 24 hours 217 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 131 & fine realized Rs. 41,900/- and 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,600/-.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
1. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 96/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 17.07.2017 U/S 341 143 149 IPC & Sec. 8B of NH Act 1956 on the statement of Const. Pankaj Kumar, A/P Posted at PS New Shimla alleging therein that on 17.07.2017, he was on traffic duty at Khalini Chowk. At about 01-00 PM, about 50/60 peoples of Akhil Bhartiya Janwadi Samiti under the leadership of Smt. Phalma Chauhan gathered at Khalini Chowk Shimla by shouting slogans against the state govt. on Kotkhai incident and blocked the National Highway for 30/40 minutes. The case is being investigated by SI Mahender Singh, I/O PS New Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 128/17 has been registered at PS West on 18.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Virender Singh S/O Sh Lal Singh R/O Vill Bagri PO Majhar Teh Theog Distt Shimla HP Age 32 years driver of Tata Tempo No. HP63-2795 alleging therein that today At 7.45 AM when he reached near PWD Rest House Tara Devi, a Tata Vista Car No PB 13U-1112 Come rashly from other side and hit with his above Tempo. In this accident four persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Vasudev I/O PS West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 05/17 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 18.07.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304 IPC on the statement of Krishan Mahta S/O Lt. Sh. Visheshar Mehta R/O VPO Danawali, Teh. Nankhari, Distt. shimla alleging therein that during intervening night of 17/18.07.2017 on receipt of information ASI Chaman Lal Negi Along with staff rushed to spot and on inquiry it has been found that one Pick Up No. HP63-1357 met with an accident near Tharu helipad due to rash and negligent driving of driver Jeevan singh S/O Sh Pechru Ram R/o Village Olta PO and Sub Teh. Nankhari Distt. Shimla. In this accident driver Jeevan Singh and Anek Ram S/O Sh. Mathu Ram R/O Latedhi PO and Sub Teh. Nankhari Distt. shimla sustained injuries and Rakesh S/O Sh.Mehar Singh R/o deveri PO and Sub Teh. Nankhari Distt. Shimla died on spot. Case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal Negi I/O PS Nankhari .
4. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR NO 121/17 has been registered at PS Theog DT 18/07/17 U/S 336, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh Darshan Singh S/O Sh Shamsher Singh R/O Vill Kalsoth, PO & Teh. Mongri, PS Panchari, Distt. Udhampur, J&K, age 23 years alleging therein that on 17/07/2017 Sh Shamsher Singh along with four persons were installing an electricity pole at Alidhar. During installation, the above pole touched with electricity wire and he alongwith Surjit Singh, Ramesh & Pradeep Singh got electric Shock. In this incident he alongwith Surjeet Singh sustained injuries whereas Pradeep and Ramesh died on the way to Hospital. This incident happened due to negligency of contractor because he did not provide any security measures i.e. gloves & Shoes etc. to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Chet Ram I/C PP Deha.
5. During last 24 hours 227 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 117 & fine realized Rs. 44,200/- and 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,300/-.
FOLLOW-UPAccused i) Ashish Chauhan @ Ashu S/o Sh. Gian Singh Chauhan R/o Village Sharaal PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, age 29 years, ii) Rajender Singh @ Raju, age 32 years, R/o Janjehalli (Mandi) iii) Subhash Singh Bisht, age 42 years Uttrakhand, iv) Surat Singh (Nepali), age 29 years, v) Lokjan @ Chhotu (Nepali), age 19 years & vi) Deepak @ Deepu, age 38 years R/o Paudi Gharwal, Uttrakhand A/P all accused are residing at Halaila have been arrested in case FIR No. 97/17 Dt. 06.07.2017 U/S 302, 376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kotkhai, are remanded in police custody upto 20.07.2017, by the Ld. Court.