1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 61/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 14.07.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 14.07.2017 at about 08-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff one vehicle No. HP12H-6883, driven by Virender Kumar S/o Sh. Rajender Singh R/o Village Dhamechi PO Beoli, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla intercepted by them near village Badiyara and recovered 132 Bottles of illicit Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 77/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 15.07.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SHO PS Rohru alleging therein that on 14.07.2017 at about 11-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff one Pick-Up No. HP63-1342 driven by Balvinder Singh S/o Sh. Pritam Singh R/o Village Takeryan (Chaunri) Sub-Tehsil Junga, Distt. Shimla, stopped by them for checking. During the search of vehicle, they recovered 156 Bottles of illicit country liquor and 36 Bottles of English liquor (Total 192 Bottles) from his possession. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Rohru.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 126/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 14.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Amar Singh S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Lala Amru Building, Villge Mohari, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 14.07.2017 he was going to leave his son namely Kehsav, age 8 years at Blue Bell Public School Shoghi. At about 08-15 AM, when they reached at Shoghi Bazar, at the same time one vehicle No. HP13-3925 came rashly, hit his son and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder, I/O PS West.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 127/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 15.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bhup Ram S/o Sh. Charan Dass R/o Village Sumai, PO Junni, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla A/P T-Mate in HP SCB Kennedy House Shimla alleging therein that today on 15.07.2017 at about 09-30 AM, he was waiting for bus near MLA crossing, at the same time one Car No. UK07-AJ-3261 came rashly and hit him, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash, I/O PS Shimla West.
5. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 02/17 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 14.07.2017 U/S 451, 504, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Yash Pal S/o Sh. Prem Dass R/o Village Tangri PO Khamadi, Sub-Tehsil Nankhari, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 13.07.2017 at about 10-30 PM, his younger brother namely Munni Lal entered in his house, start to abused him and threatened with dire consequences.
6. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 48/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 15.07.2017 U/S 341 323 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village Berati, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that yesterday night one person namely Shashi Kumar obstructed his way & scuffle with him. He also beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh, I/O PS Sunni.
7. During last 24 hours 238 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 107 & fine realized Rs. 51,900/- and 28 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,100/-.
1. Accused i) Ashish Chauhan @ Ashu S/o Sh. Gian Singh Chauhan R/o Village Sharaal PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, age 29 years, ii) Rajender Singh @ Raju, age 32 years, R/o Janjehalli (Mandi) iii) Subhash Singh Bisht, age 42 years Uttrakhand, iv) Surat Singh (Nepali), age 29 years, v) Lokjan @ Chhotu (Nepali), age 19 years & vi) Deepak @ Deepu, age 38 years R/o Paudi Gharwal, Uttrakhand A/P all accused are residing at Halaila have been arrested in case FIR No. 97/17 Dt. 06.07.2017 U/S 302, 376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kotkhai, are remanded in police custody for 07 days by the Ld. Court.