1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 49/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 29.06.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Munish Raj Sharma alleging therein on 29.06.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards village Gadasari. On the secret information, he searched the Shop of Balak Ram S/o Sh. Sawaru R/o Village & PO Larot, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla & recovered 36 bottles of country liquor marka Sirmaur Orange from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Munish Kumar, SHO PS Chirgaon. .
2. A Wrongful Restraint & Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 63/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29.06.2015 U/S 341, 323, 427, 504, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Anupam Rajta S/o Sh Sohan Lal Rajta R/o Building near SDM court Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that when he was coming from Chirgaon to Rohru in his vehicle No. HP-10A-0054. When he reached near Rivta Building Rohru, Sh. Sanjeev Verma S/o Sh. Gurudutt R/o Rajpura Punjab A/P Bhauta Bhawan near Veterinary Hospital Rohru Distt. Shimla stopped his way, beaten, abused him, damaged his vehcile and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand I/O PS Rohru.
3. A Trespass case FIR No 110/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 30-6-15 u/s 447,427,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Surjan Mehta S/O Sh Beli Ram Mehta Village and PO Gahan Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that he is permanent resident of Village Gahan and he has constructed a retaining wall in his field. Rajinder Singh and his son Vikram Singh whose boundary are also adjoining with his field fall down/collapsed above retaining wall and caused damage to him. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar I.O PP Nankhri PS Rampur.
4. A Robbery case FIR No. 62/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29.06.2015 U/S 341, 323, 382, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjeev Verma S/op Sh. Gurudutt Verma R/o Rajta Niwas, Court Road, Rohru Shimla alleging therein that on 29.06.2015, he was coming from PNB Branch to Bus Stand Rohru. When he reached near the Shop of Sh. Balwan Hardware, at the same time one person namely Pankaj Rajta obstructed his way & beaten him. He also snatched his gold chain with locket & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 248 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & 02 Challaned under Mining Act. Total challaned compounded= 219 & fine realized Rs 51,300/- .
Proceeding U/S 174 CRPC:-
On 29.06.2015 one dead body of Sh . Beauty Ramta S/o late Sh. Panna Lal Village Kadala PO Bachhunchh Tehsil Rohru Ddistt. Shimla HP age about 18 years found dead near Machoti in Rreuni Khadd. During enquiry it is found that the above person died due to slip and sustained injury on his head. The dead body of deceased has been handed over to his relative for cremation after Autopsy at CHC Rohru.
Kishori Lal S/o Sh. Daya Ram R/O Vill. Sihra P.O. Binola Tehsi & Distt. Bilaspur H.P. arrested in case FIR No. 93/15 Dt. 25-04-15 U/S 454,382 IPC P.S. West Shimla is further on Police remand upto 02-07-2015.