- An Accident case FIR No 28/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29.04.15 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kana Singh S/o Late Sh Twari Ram R/o Dhayarmoli (Gawna) PO Kutara, Tehsil Rohru Distt Shila age 49 yrs stated therein that on 28.12.2014, when he was waiting for bus at bus stop Rohru, at the same time one HRTC Bus No HP-10A-6819, driven by Ashwani came rashly and hit him. He fell down on the road and sustained injuries on his leg. After that HRTC employees taken him to Rohru Hospital. He referred to IGMC Shimla and HRTC employees given some money for treatment. But now HRTC employees refused to give claim for him. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash I/O PS Rohru.
- An Accident case FIR No 19/15 has been registered at PS Chopal on 29.04.2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Atru Devi W/o Late Sh. Kumbhi Ram R/o Village Mohan Jotla, PO Pulbahal, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 28.04.2015 at about 04.30 pm when she was coming to home from Pulbahal in a vehicle No. HP-08A-1095. Nand Lal was driving this vehicle. When she was getting out from vehicle, suddenly driver, drive the vehicle and she fell down on the road and sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Dinesh Kumar i/o ps Chopal.
- A Murder case FIR No. 20/15 has been registered at PS Chopal on 30.04.2015 U/S 302 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jagdish Chand S/o Sh. Kamal Chand R/o Vill. Banog, PO Pulbahal Tehsil Chopal, Distt Shimla stated therein that on 29.04.2015, he was working in his field. At about 7:30AM, his uncle Mast Ram told him that a shepherd Ravinder Rana has beaten Sanju, age about 12/13 years and hit him with stone on his head. On this, he was brought to CHC Theog and died during treatment in hospital. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/O PS Chopal.
- During the last 24 hours total 139 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded =56 and fine realized Rs 26,500/-
- Accused Nandu Bura Thoki S/o Sh. Dal Bahadur R/o Village Kharawan, PO Badakoda, ooda No. 2, Anchal Beri, Distt. Salyan, Nepal age- 22 years and Chet Lal S/o Sh. Lok Bahadur R/o Dhamachhor, PO Dourichor Distt. Salyan, Nepal Age- 19 years today arrested in Case FIR No.237/14 Dt. 30-12-14 U/S 302 IPC at PS Sadar