PRESS NOTE ON 14 APRIL, 2015
1. A Roiting case FIR No 23/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 13-04-15 U/S 448, 147,148,149,451,506,34 IPC on the application U/S 156(3) CrPC of Sh. Rajender Kumar S/O sh. Jitwar Singh R/O Vill. Karalash, PO Kansakoti, Tehsil Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he complaint against Amit, Krishan etc. all are the resident of NAC Rohru, as the complainant had given his shop to said Amit on rent basis. But Amit subletting the above shop to various persons on high rent i.e. from 5000/- to 8000/-. On dated 02/04.2015 at about 9.30 AM all accused persons came to his shop and unlawfully broken the lock and entered in the shop forcibly. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/O PS Rohru, Shimla.
2. Disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant case FIR No 75/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 13-04-15 U/S 341, 143, 188 IPC on the Rukka of Inspr./SHO Sanjeev Kumar stated that when he along with staff was on law and order duty near Reporting Room The Mall Shimla at about 4.30 PM CITU Workers namely Vijender Mehra, Kishori Dhadwalia, Kapil Bhardwaj, Kewal Kumar etc. came from Scandal Point & Shere-Punjab The Mall shimla and gathered at opp. To MC Building The Mall Shimla with shouting slogans against govt. of HP. They wrongfully restrained the public and disobeyed the order of District Magistrate. The case is being investigated by Inspr. Sanjeev Kumar SHO PS Sadar.
3. During the last 24 hours total 206 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 05 Challan under Smoking Act and 6 Challan under mining act. Total Challan compounded = 72 and fine realized Rs 43,800/-
Inquest Report U/S 174 Cr.PC
1. Sanjay Kumar Bhatia S/O Sh. Krishnu Ram Bhatia R/O Bhaba Boys Hostel, IGMC Sanjauli, aged 30 years died due to excess consumption of alcohol and Depression.
Follow up :-
1. Accused Himanshu Atwal S/O Sh Prem Singh Atwal R/O Atwal Niwas near Dilshant Estate Kuftadhar Tehsil and Distt Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 74/15 dated 13-04-2015 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar is on Police remand up to 16-04-2015.