1. A ND&PS Act case FIR NO. 50/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 16-04-15 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act. on the rukka of ASI Sunil Kumar I.O PS Theog alleging therein that on 16-4-2015 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Bhekelti, Nangal Devi and Sarog. During patrolling when he reached ½ Km forward from Sarog Gali at the same time two person coming to Sarog gali became nervous to see the Police team. During Search he recovered 780 Gm Charas from the possession of Pammi Sharma S/o Madan Lal Sharma R/o Vill & PO Bhadog Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla and one weighing scale alongwith 50/50 Gm. weight recovered from the possession of Ramesh Sharma S/o Sh. Girdhari Lal Sharma R/o Vill Pujyali PO Badog Tehsil Theog. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Kumar I.O PS Theog.
2. A Burglary case FIR NO. 84/15 has been registered at PS West on 16-04-15 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Geeta Sharma W/o Sh. Chandu Sharma R/o Vil Khamana PO Shoghi Tehsil & Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 16-04-2015 at about 12-45 PM her husband telephonically informed her that the door lock of main gate of house is missing. Subsequently, when she reached at home and checked the article she found that two gold hand wear Kada, Gold chain, Kitty set of Gold, 4 pairs of ear tops, gold ring and others gold and silver ornaments and Cash Rs. 20,000/- have been stolen by unknown person. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi I.O PS West.
3. A Grievous hurt case FIR No 65/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on d 16-04-15 U/S 325 IPC on the complaint of Sh.Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Chiranji Lal VPO Khaneri alleging therein that on 11-04-15 when he was carried out construction work of his new building at the same time Smt. Puran Dassi W/O Sh. Chain Ram VPO Khaneri Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla came their and abused and beaten him with stick. In this incident he sustained injuries and his medical examination got conducted at MGMSC Khaneri. In final opinion M.O Khenri opined grivious injuries to Sh. Suresh Kumar.. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand I/O PS Rampur.
4. An Accident case FIR No. 151/15 has been reigistered at PS Dhalli on 16.04.15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kishori Lal @ Billu stated therein that on 15-04-15 he alongwith Narayan, Pankaj, Rajesh and Sushil Kumar were coming back from Bandhli, Distt Sirmour after attending the Barat of his cousin in vehicle No. HP 51A-0838. At about 08-30 PM When they reached near Pajori Ghati at the same time driver of the vehicle Sh. Sushil Kumar lost control over the vehicle due to rash & negligent driving and vehicle rolled down 100/150 meter from road. In this incident Narayan and Sushil Kumar sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Baldev Singh I/C PP Junga PS Dhalli Shimla.
5. A Wrongful restraint & criminal intimidation case FIR No. 85/15 has been registered at PS West on 17-04-15 U/S 341, 323 , 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Gopal Thakur R/o Vill Chamrog PO Taradevi Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 15-04-15 at about 05-00 pm when he was going to home from Asia-de-Down at the same time Rajinder Singh S/o Paras Ram Stopped his way, abusing and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I.O PS west.
6. During the last 24 hours total 178 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 01 Challan under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 68 and fine realized Rs 24,800/-
Follow up :-
1. Accused Pammi Sharma S/o Madan Lal Sharma R/o Vill & PO Bhadog Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla and Ramesh Sharma S/o Sh. Girdhari Lal Sharma R/o Vill Pujyali PO Badog Tehsil Theog have been arrested in case FIR No. 50/15 Dt. 16-04-15 u/s 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog.