1. An Accident Case FIR No.76/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 30-10-13 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Akhil S/o Sh. Harban Lal R/o Battu, PO Seema, Teh. Rohru, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that when he & his relatives returned back from Bhoot, the vehicle met with an accident near Koftu due to rash and negligent driving by driver. In this accident two persons named Rajesh S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Battu, PO Seema, Teh. Rohru and Prithavi Raj S/o Sh. Ram Nath R/o Sheroli, PO Jhangala, Teh. Chrigoan, Distt Shimla died on the spot and other two persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by the ASI Karam Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
2. A Riot Case FIR No. 212/13 is registered at PS Sadar, Shimla on 31-10-13 U/S 452,147,148,149,323 IPC on the statement of Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Roop Lal R/o Vill. Brot, PO Fatehpur, Teh. Sarkaghat , Distt. Mandi, alleging therein that on 30-10-2013 he and his friends Munish were beat by 7/8 persons with grip and other weapons in Rendezvous Bar and Restaurant the Mall Shimla, where he works as a waiter. He and his friend got injuries on face and body. The case is being investigated by Nag Dev I/O PS Sadar.
3. A Riot Case fir no. 213/13 is registered at PS Sadar, Shimla on 31-10-13 U/S147,148,149,324 IPC on the statement of Ravi Kant S/o Sh. Badri Sen R/o Ragori, PO Sarahan , Teh. Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-10-2013 when he went to Rendezvous Bar near Scandle point with his friend Rajnish, 5/6 workers of Rendezvous Bar & Restaurant beat them, they hit empty bottles on their head and got injuries on their head . The case is being investigated by HC Mohinder, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
4. A Burglary Case FIR No. 215/13 is registered at PS West, Shimla on 30-10-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Narotam Chauhan S/o Sh. Charan Dass R/o Kotkhai House Annadale, Teh. & Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that when he & his sister Smt. Birma Chauhan reached at home after duty, his wife told that some unknown person has stolen away Rs. 2,50,000/- from his sister room. The case is being investigated by ASI Prabhu Dayal, I/O PS West, Shimla.
5. A Theft Case FIR No. 50/13 is registered at PS Kotkhai on 30-10-13 U/S 380, 511, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Amit Sharma, Asstt. Branch Manger, UCO Bank Branch Baghi, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 29/30-10-13 some unknown culprits has broken the UCO Bank ATM installed at main Bazar Baghi and have committed attempt of theft. The case is being investigated by SHO Gauri Dutt Sharma, PS Kotkhai .
6. During last 24 hours 251 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 08persons were challaned under Smoking Act.. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 28,100/-.