1. NDPS Case FIR No. 52/13 is registered at PS New Shimla on 25.10.2013 U/S 20-61-85 NDPS Act PS New Shimla on the rukka of L/HC Sanjana I.O. PS New Shimla, alleging therein that on 25.10.2013 at 12.15 PM she alongwith staff were on patrolling duty at NH-22 BCS Shimla. When she reached near Vijaynagar one lady namely Meera W/o Sh Daleep Kumar R/o Vill Alwah Tehri PO Tehri PS & Tehsil Khundia Distt Kangra A/P C/O Roshan Verma Niwas Vijaynagar coming from Vijaynagar towards BCS, has intercepted by police official, during checking 21 gram of Charas has been recovered from the possession of Mrs Meera. Accused has been arrested in this case. The Case is being investigated by L/HC Sanjana I/O. PS New Shimla.
2. An Accident Case FIR No 162/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 24-08-13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the staement of Sh. Mehar Singh S/o Sh Bhagwn Dass VPO Narain Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla,alleging therein that on 24-10-2013 he was going to shimla in his own car alongwith Yashwant at about 6.45 PM when they reached near Mahesh Regjency Dutt Nagar he saw that a Motor Cycle No HP 65F-7387 hit a Alto car No HP01A- 0298 due to rash and negligent driving of Alto car driver and Motor cycle Rider. In this accident motor cycle rider sustained injury. The Case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar I/O PS Rampur Bsr
3. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No 99/13 is registered at PS East on 25-10-13 U/S 341,323 IPC on the statement of Sh Kaivin S/o Jitender R/o Jiwanoo Colony Kasumpti ,alleging therein that on 24-10-13 at about 6.30 PM when he was going to home one Sh Suresh stopped his way and starts beating him. The Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Dutt I/O PP Kasumpti Shimla.
4. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No.208/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on .24-10-2013 U/S 341,323,506,34 IPC , On the complaint of Md. Asif S/o Sh. Md. Yusuf R/o H.No. 32 Idgah Colony Lakkar Bazar Shimla, alleging therein that on 24-10-2013 he was coming from his house towards Ridge and when he reached near Rollar Skating Rink Lakkar Bazar Shimla at about 3.00 P.M. one Sh. Dilshad and his brother stopped his way and starts beating him and says why he is teasing him. This case is being investigated by H.C Mahinder Singh I/O P.S.Sadar Shimla.
5. A Cheating Case FIR No.209/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 25-10-2013 U/S 420, IPC on the complaint of Sh. Viplav Sood Director Mahashe Jewellers Pvt. Ltd 18 The Mall Shimla alleging therein that today he received a Phone call on his Land Line No 0177-2808121 from a person for purchasing three gold chains claiming to call from City Clinic Shimla. Meanwhile he depute his employee to deliver the said gold chains at City Clinic . The employee handed over the said chains weighing about 51.50 grams to the concerned person and asked about the payment, on this he direct the employee to collect the payment from the owner of Shimla Watch Co. As soon as he reached at Shimla Watch Co. and asked about the payment, but the owner of the Shimla Watch Co. denied for purchasing of chains. After this he reported back to City Clinic The Mall Shimla, but the person who received chains and disappeared. The Case is being investigated by ASI. Parmjeet Saini I/O P.S.Sadar Shimla.
6. An Accident Case FIR No. 147/13is registered at PS Theog on 24-10-13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Khem Chand R/o Mundla P.O Tyali The Theog Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he is a Welder in PWD at Sainj on 24-10-13 they make a link road between Divan to Mypul one person namely Jiya Lal S/o Mansa Ram R/o Khanar P.O Mundu Teh Theog distt Shimla is operated the dozer No. D-50-8948 at 4.30 PM when they working near Saranthi nala than driver lost the control on dozer and fall down 20 mtrs from the road and got sustained injuries. This accident occurred due to negligence of the driver. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nanin I/ PP Fagu.
7. During last 24 hours 276 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act ,04 challaned under Police Act & 27 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005 ). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act & COTPA is Rs. 41,6000/-.