1. An Accident Case FIR No. 191/13 is registered at PS Sadar on 08-10-13 U/S 279 IPC & 187MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Dharminder Kumar S/o Sh. Puran Chand R/o Vill. Guzroghat, PO Jassal, Tehsil Karsog, Distt Mandi A/P Lata Niwas Chalounthi Sanjauli Shimla, alleging therein that on 8-10-13 at 8.30 PM while he had gone Lakkar Bazar to Old ISBT Shimla when he reached near Khulamore, suddenly driver of Alto Car bearing No. HP28- 5157 came very rashly from front side and hit his Alto Car bearing No. HP-01A- 4086 and the driver ran away alongwith vehicle from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Rajpal, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
2. An Accident Case FIR No. 200/13 is registered at PS West on 09-10-13 U/S 279, 223 IPC on the statement of Ajay Sharma S/o Sh. Jagdish Sharma R/o Vill. Neengan, PO & Teh. Sunni, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 9-10-13 at 9-00AM when he was going to Bhathakufar from Totu by Private Bus near RTO Office he saw that a girl fell down on road side and blood flowing from her head and she was unconscious. Some unknown vehicle hit her. The case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram, I/O PS West.
3. A Accident Case FIR No.172/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 09-10-2013 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Braham Dev S/o Sh. Khushi Lal R/o Diswani, PO Kaloti, Tehsil Chirgoan, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he was going to Parwanoo to sale out 300 apple boxes in a truck No. PB32-8307. When the Truck reached at Sanjauli near Megha Sweet Shop and fell down on the road and also hit Pickup bearing No. HP63-3073. This incident due to rash and negligent driving of driver Santosh Kumar. The case is being investigated by HC Lekh Ram, I/O PP Sanjauli.
4. A Criminal Breach of Trust Case F.I.R No 190/13 is registered at PS Sadar on 08-10-13 U/S 407 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ajay Sood S/o Lt. Sh. Roshan Lal Sood R/o Sood Niketan Swastik Marg Lower Long Wood Shimla, alleging therein that he is running a shop of medicine at Lower Bazar Shimla, he engaged Tek Chand R/o Joshi Bhawan near Apsra Hotel Cart Road Shimla since last 20/22 years as a servant. During the month of June 2013 Tek Chand sent to collect the money from Upper Shimla area. He collected Rs. 8,37,485 from various parties but he did not deposit the above said amount and he absconded since June 2013. The case is being investigated by HC Surinder Kumar I/O PS Sadar.
5. A Theft Case FIR No. 49/13 is registered at PS Jhakari on 08-10-13 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Charan Singh S/o Sh. Inder Lal R/o VPO Kartot, Teh. Rampur, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that his M/Cycle Hero Honda No. HP-06A-2944 has been stolen on 4-10-13 from his Home Premises by a person namely Anwar Ansari S/o Abdul Rashid R/o Bhawanipur, Thana Sikta, Distt. Bateiya (Bihar), who was working since 4-5 years at Gaura, Batali & Kartot. The case is being investigated by HC Noop Ram, I/O PS Jhakari,
6. During last 24 hours 204 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 11 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 32,500/-.