1. A House Trespass Case FIR No.193/13is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 14.10.13 U/S 451,504,506,34,IPC on the complaint of Smt. Shalini Butail W/o Late Sh. Sanjay Butail R/o Butail Villa Opp. Ashiana Regency Chotta Shimla alleging therein that her Sister-in-laws named Nirupama & Alka Sood entered her Shop/Store and misbehaved with her & threatened and threw away her belongings from the store. This Case is being investigated by A.S.I. Paramjeet Saini I/O P.S Sadar Shimla
2. A Cheating Case FIR No.177/2013 is registered at PS Dhalli Shimla on 14.10.13 U/S 420,406 IPC on the complaint of Sh Ajay Sharma S/o Sh. Jagdish Ram Sharma R/o Gudumal building Sanjauli, alleging therein that his grandfather has given the building on Khasra No. 851/853/855 to HP Cooperative Bank on rent. In 2007 his grandfather died and according to his will the property has been registered on the names of Gopal Krishan, Ajay Kumar and Vinay Kumar. But in 2009 the bank prepared a new lease with the connivance of Gopal Krishan in which Gopal Krishan and his wife Suman is shown the owner of the above mentioned building and both of them are taking rent from the bank but not giving the share of it to complainant. The Case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/C P.P Sanjauli Shimla.
3. An Accident Case FIR No.178/2013 is registered at PS Dhalli on 14.10.2013 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hari Singh S/o Sh. Shonk Ram R/o VPO Suni Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 14.10.13 at 12.50 PM he was going toward his house form Plyard in his Taxi No. HP01A-4160 then vehicle No. HP62-1090 Zen overtakes his vehicle. The drive of Zen was driving in rash and negligent. Near Dawars the driver lost control over the vehicle and hit the vehicle (Zen) in a tree and fell into gorge about 40-50 Feet deep. One person sitting in the vehicle was injured and the driver run away from the spot. The accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of Pankaj. The Case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Sunni P.S Dhalli.
4. A Cheating Case FIR No.180/2013 is registered at PS Dhalli on15.10.2013 U/S 420,465,467,468,471 IPC on the application of Anju Gupta W/O Lt. Sh. Anil Gupta R/o H.No. 1133 ,Sec 12A Panchkula Haryana, alleging therein that her husband Anil Gupta was expired on 19.01.2006. He has deposited money by the name of his wife Anju Gupta and son Abhinav Gupta in NSC/KVPS/RD account in post office in Shimla and its adjoining areas. The all investment papers/documents were in possession and custody of her father in law and Jeth Ajay Gupta. She collected information from post office under RTI act on 6.5.12 that investment of Rs. 20000/- and after matured it becomes 40000/- which was on her name was fraudulently en cashed by impersonation on 31.10.2006. She has full faith that Anju Gupta her jethani, Ajay Gupta Jeth and JR Gupta father in law along with concerned postal staff have withdrawn the money under fake signatures and by impersonation. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/C PP Sanjauli.
5. Mischief causing damage to amount of fifty rupees Case FIR No.179/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 14.10.2013 U/S 336,427 IPC & 32,33 I.F on the complainant of Miss Dropti Verma Forest Guard Paniyali Beat, alleging therein that heavy debris/bolder stone has been thrown by M/S Gable Promotes Pvt. Limited near Fire Station Baldain which damaged the Forest property and standing trees. Today the offender has damaged 41 trees of different species and caused loss Rs. 31,11,594/-. The Case is being investigated by HC Ashish No 58 I/O P.P Mashobra P.S Dhalli.
6. During last 24 hours 294 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act., 06 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & other Tobacco act 2005). & 03 Challaned under Police Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challans are Rs 38,500/-.