1. An Accident Case FIR No.173/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 09-10-13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhed Ram S/o Late Sh. Bhawani Ram R/o Harnot Niwas Cemetery Sanjauli, alleging therein that he parked his vehicle Maruti Car bearing No.HP-03C-2826 at Bhattakufar, at about 1.45 AM one Sh. Lalit Kumar informed him through telephonically that a Truck bearing No. HR67-4827 which was loaded with apple boxes and was going from Dhalli to Malyana side has hit his Car and also damaged the vehicle Nos. HR67A-0524, Truck No.HP09A-3809, Utility HP63B-0696, Maruti Estilo Car HP62A-0793. Truck driver Pradeep Kumar and another person sitting in the Truck namely Satish Kumar has received injuries. Above accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of Truck driver Pradeep Kumar. The Case is being investigated by HC Ram Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
2. An Accident Case FIR No.111/13 is registered at PS Kumarsain on 09-10-2013 U/S 279,427 IPC & 187MV Act on the report of HC Ram Sain, I/O PS K/sain that Truck No. HP-12D-8099 fell down upon the shed of Kanshi Ram at Dinga Dhar. During inspection of spot the driver & conductor of vehicle are run away from the spot. Above accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving by Truck driver . The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain, I/O PP K/sain.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 69/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 10-10-2013 U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 M.V.Act on the statement of Sh. Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Patsari, PO Hatkoti, Teh. Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that while he was going to Rohru on his motorcycle alongwith his friend Sandeep, when they reached near Patsari petrol pump a pickup came in full speed and hit his motorcycle and ran away. Due to which he & his friend Sandeep sustained injuries. He was not able to read the No. of vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Subhash Chand I/O PS Rohru.
4. A Theft case FIR No. 192/13 is registered at PS Sadar on 09-10-13 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Chandel Advocate Aroma Hotel Top Floor Below High Court Shimla, alleging therein that unknown person broken the lock of his office and stolen his computer alongwith TFT make SAMSUNG . The Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Kumar I/O P.S Sadar.
5. During last 24 hours 235 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 10 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 42,600/-.