1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 124/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 11.07.2017 U/S 279, 504, 506 IPC & 187 MV Act complaint Dr. Saurav Galodha S/o Dr. N.K.Galodha C/o Suman Rao Shilla Bhawan Canfield Estate Chaura Maidan Shimla alleging therein that on 11.07.2017, he alongwith his wife was going to home in his vehicle. At about 08-00 PM, when they reached near Victory Tunnel, at the same time one vehicle No. HP03C-2604 came rashly and hit his vehicle. Thereafter two persons came out from above vehicle & started to abuse him. They have also threatened him with dire consequences and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Vasu Dev, I/O PS Shimla West.
2. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 125/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 12.07.2017 U/S 448, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sarvjeet Singh Mehta S/o Sh. Prem Chand Mehta R/o Pushpi Tower Teacher Colony Summer Hill Shimla alleging therein that due to order of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India he closed his wine shop/Ahata (Shed) from Tutikandi Road. He uses this shop as store and regularly paid the electricity bill/fare of this shop. On 11.06.2017, he came to know that Vijay Rathore, landlord of this shop has broken the shed and also found missing the construction materials & other articles. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS Shimla West.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 97/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 11.07.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Baljinder Singh R/o Village Sehra, North Oak Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. HR-01L-5556 bearing Chassis No. 1515094 & Engine No. 1041035, parked near Baba Balak Nath Temple at Dhalli. In this incident accused Bhuvneshwar Kumar @ Bhushan, Anil Kumar and other two minor have been arrested by the police. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi, I/C PP Sanjauli.
4. During last 24 hours 283 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 135 & fine realized Rs. 41,900/- and 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/-.
1. Accused i) Bhuvneshwar Kumar @ Bhushan S/o Sh. Bhopinder Verma R/o Verma Niwas, Village Bhuna, PO Kangal, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla and ii) Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Balaich PO Dharampur, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 97/17 Dt. 11.07.2017 U/S 379 IPC at PS Dhalli, are remanded in Police custody upto 14.07.2017 by the Ld. Court.