1. ATTEMPT TO MURDER: Case FIR No. 134/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 28.07.2017 U/S 307 IPC on the rukka of ASI Pratap Singh, I/O PS West Shimla alleging therein that on 24.07.2017, on the information of Pradhan, Gram Panchayat Anandpur, he alongwith Insp./SHO and other staff rushed to the spot at Taradevi and found that one women was lying in unconscious condition in Taradevi forest area. On this, she was shifted to IGMC Shimla, but could not identified till today due to her critical condition. It seems that some unknown person or her relatives took her in above place with the intention to kill her. The case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh, I/O PS West.
2. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 126/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 28.07.2017 U/S 451, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajender Kumar S/o Sh. Daya Shankar R/o Mahavir Building near Panchsheel Hotel, Old Bus Stand, Shimla, age 26 years alleging therein that he is running a Fast Food Shop at Subzi Mandi Shimla. On 28.07.2017 at about 05-30 PM, two persons namely Vikas & Vipin trespassed in his shop and beaten him. When his his father Daya Shankar & his brother Yash Kumar trying to escape him, they have also beaten them brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Pyare lal, I/O PS Sadar.
3. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 135/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 28.07.2017 U/S 342, 323, 504, 506, 147, 149 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Balesh Kumar S/o Sh. Maam Chand R/o Ram Kishan Niwas Oakdale Kothi, Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that on 28.07.2017, he received an information from OLA that pick-up the passenger from Tutikani Shimla. On this information, when he reached at Tutikandi and was talking with passenger, at the same time five persons namely Vikram, Kamdev, Raju, Parma Nand, Chaman came in vehicle No. HP01A-2258 and forcefully took him in their vehicle towards parking and started to abused him. They have also beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder, I/O PS West.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 81/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29.07.2017 U/S 341,323,504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/O Govind Singh R/O Village Shekal PO Dadi Gunsa Teh Rohru Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today on 29.07.2017 at about 08.00 AM, when he was coming to Rohru, on the way one boy namely Kapil S/O Sunder Singh restrained his way at Naga Bus stop, started to abused him and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 244 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 155 & fine realized Rs. 58,300/- and 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/-.
1. Accused Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Prithwi Singh R/O Village Gavna PO Kuthara Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla age 28 year, arrested in case FIR No. 102/17 Dt. 25-07-2017 U/S 341, 323 506 IPC at PS Dhalli, released on bail by the Ld. Court.