1. AN ND&PS case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 18.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS ACT on the rukka of HC Naresh Kumar I.O PS Chopal alleging therein that he alongwith staff was on patrolling/checking duty at Chanjalpul. During patrolling one person namely Singh Bhadur S/o Tul Bahadur R/o Vill. Dogra PO & Tehsil Gakakot Disttt. Jagarkot Anchal beri Nepal at present c/o Lokinddr Sharma R/o Jaigarh PO & Tehsil Chopal District Shimla intercepted by him and recovered 45 gram charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I.O PS Chopal.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 18.01.2018 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the rukka ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal stated therein that on 18.01.2018 at about 02-30 PM, one vehicle No. HP51-3946 (Maruti Car) met with an accident near village Chamaru and rolled down 20/25 meter from the road. In this accident, one lady namely Neela Devi W/o Sh. Dharam Dass R/o Village & PO Deem, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 48 years died on the spot and another two persons namely Dharm Das S/o Sh. Karmu Ram R/o Village & PO Deem Tehsil Jubbal, Distt. Shimla, age 53 years and Madhav S/o Sh. Khyber Dass R/o Village Chamaru Tehsil Jubbal, Distt. Shimla, age 42 years, sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 13/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 18.01.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Som Krishan S/o Sh. Kundan Lal Verma R/o Village Shaloth, PO Shaorkshan, Tehsil & PS Karsog, Distt. Mandi, A/P serving as Driver in vehicle No. HP07E-0017, GAD, Secretariat, Chhota Shimla-2 stated therein that on 18.01.2018, he alongwith Sh. Prabodh Saxena- Home Secy. & Health and Ct. Kewal Ram No. 314 (PSO) was going to Kalka Railway Station from Shimla in above vehicle. At about 09-20 PM, when they reached near Tourism Workshop, at the same time one Alto Car No. HP51A-0617 driven by Rohini Verma, came rashly in wrong direction and hit with his vehicle, caused sustained injuries to driver Rohini Verma. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh, I/O PS Shimla West.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 03/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 18.01.2018 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Subhash Chand, I/O PS Kupvi, Shimla alleging therein that on 18.01.2018 at about 12-50 PM, one vehicle No. HP62A-3226 met with an accident near Village Shallah due to rash & negligent driving of Balbir Singh @ Body and rolled down from the road into deep ditch. In this accident, three persons namely Jagat Singh S/o Sh. Jeet Singh R/o Village Bagi, PO Charoli, Tehsil Kupvi, Shimla, Sandeep Kumar S/o Sh. Kirpa Ram R/o Village Tikkar PO Charoli, Shimla and Prakash Chand S/o Sh. Rania Ram R/o Village Tikkar, Tehsil Kupvi, Shimla died on the spot and driver Balbir Singh @ Bobby S/o Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Village Chayama Manjholi, Tehsil Kupvi, Shimla, sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Chand, I/O PS Kupvi.
5. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 12/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 19.01.2018 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Meenakshi Sood W/o Sh. Yashwant Lal Sood R/o Oil Godown near Chadda Transport, Old Bus Stand Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 18.01.2018, some unknown person has broken the door lock of her house and stolen away cash Rs. 38,000/-, One Mobile phone (Intex), ATM Card (Bank of Baroda) Smart Card etc. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Singh I.O. PS Sadar.
6. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 07/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vineet Sood S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Shali Bazar, Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 14/15.01.2018, some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. HP03C-1064 (Maruti Car) from Theog. The case is being investigated by ASI Jeet Ram, I/O PS Theog.
7. During last 24 hours 309 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 123, fine realized Rs. 47,700/- and 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,100/-.
FOLLOW-UPAccused i) Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and ii) Bala Ram S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Kothi, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 12/18 Dt. 14.01.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, further remanded in Police custody upto 20.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.