1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 13/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 27-01-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Bhagirath I/C PP Tikkar alleging therein that on 27-01-2018 evening he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty toward Tiludhar near Koti. During patrolling he received a secret information and raided the kariyana shop of Harish Jinta S/o Sh. Rosan Lal Vil Sajar PO Pujarli-4 Tehsil Rohru and recovered 10 bottles of country liquor and 12 bottles of English liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath I/C PP Tikkar PS Rohru.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 15/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 28-01-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Ajit Singh I.O PS Theog alleging therein that one Alto Car No. HP10-0455 met with an accident near Village Bhalech Theog due to rash and negligent driving of driver Rajinder Singh S/o Laiq Ram R/o Vill Bhalech PO Sarivan Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla and rolled down from the road. In this accident Rajinder Singh died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Ajeet Singh I.O PS Theog.
3. A Theft case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 28-01-2018 u/s 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Kamta Sidta W/o Sh. Narayan Singh at present C/o Mast Ram building near PWD rest House Kotkahi alleging therein in that he is serving as nurse in CHC Kotkhai. On 27-01-2018 he was on night duty in hospital and today morning when he reached in her room he found that the door lock of her room, Kanwar Singh and Roop Kaushal were broken. When he checked the household articles he found that one Refrigerator, Washing machine, Induction & Gas Cylinder were stolen. The above same articles were stolen off from the room of Kanwar Singh and one blanket from the room of Roop Kaushal was stolen by unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I.O PS Kotkhai.
4. A Forest Act case FIR No. 11/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 28-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC & 32,33 Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Purshotam Thakur R.F.O. Sarain, Chopal alleging therein that he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty. During patrolling when he reached at Dogda Nala near Shop of Kirpa Ram it started to smell of cedar oil. On this he searched the shop of Kirpa Ram S/o Ramsa R/o Vill Kyari PO Sarain Tehsil Chopal and recovered 430 litter of Cedar Oil from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I.O. PS Chopal.
5. A Resistance or obstruction by a person to his lawful apprehension case FIR No. 18/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 27-01-2018 u/s 224 IPC on the complaint of HHC Rakshpal No. 657 presently posted at Central Model Jail Kanda, Shimla alleging therein that on 27-01-2018 he alongwith Const. Vijay No. 731 brought Accused Sunil Kumar S/o Bhajan Dass R/o Mohalla Uppar Julakhadi PO Hardaspur Tehsil and Distt. Chamba to DDU Zonal Hospital Shimla for medical checkup. At about 11-30 AM accused Sunil Kumar has taken advantage of the crowd and ran away. Subsequently they searched him in Shimla city and caught at Khalini. The case is being investigated by HC Rohit I.O. PS Sadar.
6. An Unlawful Assembly case FIR No. 16/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 28-01-2018 at u/s 143,341 IPC on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chailla alleging therein that today at about 01-30 PM Kapil Bhardwaj, Mohinder Verma, Bhagat Ram, Roop Kashyap, Vivek Kalta, Vipin and other unlawfully assembled at Chailla bazzar and started shouted slogan in support of their demands and also obstructed the flow of traffic on Shimla-Kotkhai road. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I/C PP Chailla.
7. During last 24 hours 235 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 95, fine realized Rs. 61,300/-, 13 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,400/-
1. Accused i) Yashpal Joshi S/o Lt.Sh. Dhani Ram Jhoshi R/o Village Joshi Bhawan P.O. Kachighati Tara Devi Teh. & Distt Shimla, Age 57 year, ii) Pawan Joshi S/o Lt. Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Joshi Bhawan Kachighati Teh. & Distt Shimla, age 53 year. and iii) Rishabh @ Kaku S/o Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Thakur Niwas Kachighati Teh. & Distt Shimla, Age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 Dt. 26.012018 U/S 147,149,323,504,506 IPC PS Shimla West, have released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Krishan Singh S/o Sh. Lal Singh R/o Village Sahtola PO & PS Bayaldhara, Distt. Salyan, Anchal Rapti, Nepal, Age 29 years A/P C/o Ajay Thakur, R/o Village Kanaina Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 15/18 Dt. 25.01.2018 U/S 457, 380, 511, 323 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in Police Custody upto 29.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Sunil Kumar S/o Bhajan Dass R/o Mohalla Uppar Julakhadi PO Hardaspur Tehsil and Distt. Chamba arrested in case FIR No. 18/18 dated 27-01-2018 u/s 224 IPC is being produced before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Raju S/o Sh. Jokhru Ram R/o Village Bhangaal PO Tikkeri Neol, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 28 years arrested in case FIR No. 10/18 dated 25-01-2018 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS East Shimla remanded in Police custody upto 29-01-2018