1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 07/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 29.01.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Saraswati Nagar alleging therein that on 29.01.2018 at about 07-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff towards Nandpur, Badiyar, a person namely Keshav Oli apprehended by them alongwith 12 Bottles of illicit Country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I.O PP Saraswati Nagar.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 17/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 29.01.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Devi Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain alleging therein that on 29.01.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling at Kumarsain Bazaar. On the secret information, they conducted raid in the meat shop of Rakesh Kumar S/o Late Sh. Chet Ram R/o Vill Jogsha PO & Tehsil Kumarsain and recovered 12 bottles of illicit Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Ram I.O PS Kuamarsain.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 30.01.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Lakshman Kumar, SHO PS New Shimla alleging therein that today on 30.01.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/traffic checking & collection of intelligence in the jurisdiction of PS New Shimla. At about 11-15 AM, when they reached near Hanuman Temple, Khalini, they got a secret information that one person namely Rohit indulge in illegally selling of liquor from dhara below Forest Rest House, Khalini. On this, they conducted raid and recovered 44 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Una No.1 from the possession of Rohit S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Vidya Bhawan, Lower Khalini Shimla, age 26 years. The case is being investigated by SI Lakshman Kumar, SHO PS New Shimla.
4. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 15/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29.01.2018 u/s 3,4 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Ashish Kumar I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that on 29-01-2018 during patrolling alongwith staff, 08 persons namely Sunil Sharma, Rakesh, Rahul, Manjul Datta, Lucky Chauhan, Gulshan Chauhan, Bhavnesh Data and Suresh Kumar apprehended by them during playing gambling in public place at New Sabzi Mandi and recovered Rs. 22,500/- on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish Kumar I/O PS Rohru.
5. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 05/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 29.01.2018 U/S 353 332 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jagdish Chand S/o Sh. Narotam Dass R/o Kulgaon PO Pujarli Tehsil Rohru Shimla alleging in therein that he is serving as Lineman in Electricity Board at Sub-Division Kotkhai. A High Transmission Line was damaged at Bagapul due to felling of tree. On 29.01.2018 at about 10-30 AM, when he along with staff was repairing the above HT Line and asked the reason of felling of tree from a local person namely Mr. Bal Krishan S/o Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Pujarali Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla. On this, he started to quarrelling and beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjit Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
6. During last 24 hours 234 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 154, fine realized Rs. 67,400/- and 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,000/-
1. Accused i) Ram Singh S/O Sh. Bhadur Singh R/O Village Bandal Surakh PO Sangrah P.S. Dadahu Distt. Sirmour H.P. Age 26 Yrs ii) Randeep S/O Sh. Hira Singh R/O Village Thalaksanola P.O. Jamukoti Tehsil Renuka P.S. Dadahu Distt. Sirmour H.P. Age 24 Yrs and iii) Raghuveer Singh S/O Sh. Chand R/O Village Bhagtawala PO Haripur Khol Tehsil & P.S. Nahan Distt. Sirmour H.P. Age 35 Yrs, arrested in Case FIR No. 22/18 Dt. 29.01.2018 U/S 379,34 IPC at PS West Shimla, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.