1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 12/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 14.01.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Subhash Shastri, I/C PP Sanjauli Shimla stated therein that on 14.01.2018 at about 06-20 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff at Bypass Road at Chalaunthi, one vehicle No. HP63B-1918 alongwith two persons namely Ram Krishan (Driver/owner) S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and Bala Ram S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Kothi, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, intercepted by them near Baba Balak Nath Temple and recovered 6.116 Kg. Charas from their possession. Above accused have been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Shastri, I/C PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 13/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 15-01-2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Anil Kumar student of BA 3rd year at Sunni College stated therein that on 14-01-2018 one vehicle No. HP26-0570 (Maruti Car) met with an accident near Kanola & rolled down from the road due to rash and negligent driving of driver Sushil Kumar S/o Gauri Dutt. In this accident Sushil Kumar sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by Vijay Kumar I/O PP Mashobra.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 14/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 15-01-2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sandesh Kumar S/o Sh. Tara Chand R/o Vill Bhamdoli PO Samarkot Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla he is serving in Home Guard and presently posted in I.H.M. Guard at Kufri stated therein that on 14-01-2018 at about 08-00 PM, his colleague namely Bantu came in vehicle No. HP03T-4147 and after left him above vehicle was going outside the IHM. As he opened the gate, driver of above vehicle namely Sumeet Kumar S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village & PO Koti (Junga), Shimla drive the car with rashly & negligently manner and after hitting him above vehicle hit with another vehicle No. HP52A-3298, which was on the way on National Highway towards Kufri. In this accident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Teja Singh I.O PS Dhalli.
4. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 07/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla today on 15.01.2018 U/S 420, 465, 467, 468, 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mohit Sharma A/P Posted as Manager in Canara Bank, New Shimla alleging therein that one Mr. Brijesh S/o Sh. Pran Nath R/o Village & PO Batal, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan A/P C/o Sh. L.R. Bhardwaj Niwas, Chakkar Shimla has applied for grant of loan for purchase of vehicle and after completing the loan documents a vehicle loan of Rs. 10 lacs was sanctioned in his favour on 03.03.2017. But, Brijesh failed to pay the loan amount as a result the account became N.P.A. on 03.07.2017 as such borrower and his guarantor violated the terms & condition and Mr. Brijesh Kumar was not found on given address. After scrutinized the documents, it is found that Mr. Brijesh and his guarantor Sh. Vikas Chauhan have produced all forged documents with the intention to Cheat and committed fraud with bank. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajwinder Singh, I/O PS New Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 227 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 70, fine realized Rs. 19,000/- and 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,100/-.
On 14-01-2018 deceased Ramesh Khadka S/o Dil Bahadur R/o VPO Sungra PS Bhavnagar Distt. Kinnaur age about 30 years found dead below road near Pattidhank in the jurisdiction of PS Kotkhai. The autopsy of dead body has been conducted at CHC Kotkhai. The proceeding u/s 174 Cr.PC is being conducted by HC Ashok Kumar I/O PS Kotkhai.
1. Accused i) Rajnish S/o Sh. Megh Nath R/o Village Battu, PO Seema, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 28 years and ii) Desh Raj S/o Sh. Vipan Lal R/o Village & PO Seema Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 Dt. 12.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, today remanded in judicial custody upto 24.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and ii) Bala Ram S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Kothi, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 12/18 Dt. 14.01.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, are remanded in Police custody upto 17.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.