1. ABETMENT OF SUICIDE: Case FIR No. 15/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 16.01.2018 U/S 306 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Sunita Sharma W/o Lt. Sh. Sanjeev Sharma R/o Village Totu, PO Delath Tehsil Nankhari, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 08.01.2018 at about 04-00 PM, she received a call that her husband has been brought to IGMC Shimla by his cousin brother with the help of Police, who was found unconscious on the stairs of PP Sanjauli. Thereafter, he has died during treatment at IGMC Shimla. Her husband had taken some money from Mr. Praveen Ahuja @ Jolly, who was running a Shop at Lower Bazar Shimla, which was returned to him by her husband. But, Praveen Ahuja tortured him mentally by demanding money and threatened him with dire consequences continuously for the last one year. On 28.12.2017, Praveen Ahuja called her husband in his shop and beaten him brutally. A Suicide note was also recovered from the purse of her husband. She alleged that Praveen Ahuja alongwith his worker Kamal @ Kuldeep have oftenly threatened her husband and abetted him to commit suicide. The case is being investigated by ASI Subhash, I/C PP Sanjauli.
2. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 16.01.2018 U/S 336 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suresh Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Het Ram Sharma R/o Village Shiloo, PO & Tehsil Theog, Shimla A/P Thakur Villa, Jawahar Colony, Bhattakuffar, Shimla, age 36 years alleging therein that on 16.01.2018, he alongwith his friend Divesh come to ISBT Tutikandi in his vehicle No. HP63D-4000 to pick his friend and parked his vehicle near Tutikandi crossing for waiting his friend. At about 07-15 PM, a vehicle No. PB11BY-1088 which was parked just behind his vehicle, suddenly moved back without driver and hit with his vehicle, caused damaged to his car. This incident caused due to negligent act of above car driver namely Lakhwinder Singh. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PS Shimla West.
3. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 10/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 17.01.2018 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Thakur S/o Sh. B.D. Thakur R/o Jwala Cottage near Kennedy House, Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has broken the door lock of his house and stolen away gold ornaments i.e. two gold Bangles, one Watch & Nosepin from almirah. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West.
4. During last 24 hours 220 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 134, fine realized Rs. 50,800/- and 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-.
1. Accused i) Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and ii) Bala Ram S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Kothi, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 12/18 Dt. 14.01.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, today further remanded in Police custody upto 18.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Jeewan Singh S/o Sh. Pechuru Ram R/o Village Vikas Nagar (Olta) PO, Tehsil & PS Nankhari, District Shimla, age 39 years, arrested in case FIR No. 05/17 Dt. 279, 337, 338, 304A IPC & 185 MV Act at PS Nankhari, today remanded in Judicial custody upto 29.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.