1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 119/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 21.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the registered on the rukka of SHO PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 21.10.2018, during traffic checking alongwith staff at Chambi, one HRTC Bus No. HP03B-6187, stopped by them for checking. During the search, 12 Bottles of Country Liquor recovered from the possession of Deepak S/o Sh. Bali Ram C/o Pardhan Balgaar, Tehsil Theog, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Chopal.
2. During last 24 hours 147 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 166, fine realized Rs. 28,200/- and 18 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,800/- and 01 vehicle challaned under Mining Act fine realized Rs. 7500/-.
1. Accused Ravi Kumar S/o Sh. Arvind Singh R/o Village Tipra Colony, Devi Shankar Colony, Haryana, age 21 years, arrested in case FIR No. 304/18 Dt. 17.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla, further remanded in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Partap S/o Sh. Jagar Singh R/o Village Lalag, PO Barog, Tehsil & PS Sangrah, District Sirmaur, HP , arrested in case FIR No. 694/18 Dt. 20.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, Shimla, is remanded in Police custody upto 24.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Saurabh Kaith S/o Sh. Bhupinder Singh Kaith R/o Village Sharmali, PO Sungari, Tehsil & PS Rohru, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 154/18 Dt. 14.08.2018 U/S 436 120B IPC at PS Dhalli, is remanded in Police custody upto 24.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.