1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 97/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 19.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Achhar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 19.10.2018 at about 06-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near village Kharot, 07 Bottles of Country Liquor, recovered from the possession of Nittu S/o Sh. Chhatar Singh R/o Village Kharot, PO Masali, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Achhar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 127/18 has been registered at PS East Shimla on 19.10.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Parmesh S/o Lt. Sh. Ganga Sagar Sharma R/o Champa Ashram, Bulb Kuteer Annexy, Below Bypass near Shiv Mandir, Kasumpti, Shimla stated therein that on 19.10.2018 at about 10-15 PM, one vehicle No. HP11C-2400, which was on the way toward Panthaghat from Gharadu, met with an accident and rolled down from Gradu Road due to rash & negligent driving of Vicky. In this accident, three persons namely Vicky, Kamaljeet & Hem Raj sustained injuries. Car driver Vicky run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Mahesh Dogra, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
3. During last 24 hours 166 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 104, fine realized Rs. 62,800/- and 29 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/-.
1. Accused i) Daleep Kumar S/o Sh. Nathu Ram R/o Village Tihni, PO Sus, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, HP age 32 years and ii) Uttam Ram S/o Sh. Dharam Dass R/o Village Manchhani, PO Kothi, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, HP age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 300/18 Dt. 14.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla, further remanded in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ravi Kumar S/o Sh. Arvind Singh R/o Village Tipra Colony, Devi Shankar Colony, Haryana, age 21 years, arrested in case FIR No. 304/18 Dt. 17.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla, further remanded in police custody upto 22.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.