- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 120/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 23.10.2018 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Mangat Ram R/o Village Noura PO Khagna, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, on 23.10.2018 at about 08-30 AM, when he was going to Marog in his Pick-UP No. HP63B-1441. At about 08-30 AM, a Truck No. PB-AK-9781, came rashly with negligent driving and hit with his Pick-UP. The case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh, I/O PS Chopal.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 217/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 23.10.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ayush Sharma S/o Sh. Jai Gopal R/o Jai Sachidanand NIwas, Shanan Dhalli, age 23 years alleging therein that on 23.10.2018 at about 09-15 AM, he alongwith his niece was going towards Paradise School in his Motorcycle No. HP-64-9083. On the way below Housing Board Colony, one Alto Car No. HP63-5478, driven by Sanjay Kumar S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Makhdol PO Fagu, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, came rashly with negligent driving and hit with his Motorcycle, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Jogeshwar, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A GRIEVOUS INJURY: Case FIR No. 142/18 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 24.10.2018 U/S 323 325 IPC in which complainant stated that on 22.10.2018 at about 09-00 PM, her husband namely Tika Ram beaten her brutally, sustained grievous injury to her. The case is being investigated by HC Kuldeep Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
4. During last 24 hours 403 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 164, fine realized Rs. 84,600/- and 23 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-.
1. Accused Partap S/o Sh. Jagar Singh R/o Village Lalag, PO Barog, Tehsil & PS Sangrah, District Sirmaur, HP , arrested in case FIR No. 694/18 Dt. 20.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, Shimla, today release on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Saurabh Kaith S/o Sh. Bhupinder Singh Kaith R/o Village Sharmali, PO Sungari, Tehsil & PS Rohru, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 154/18 Dt. 14.08.2018 U/S 436 120B IPC at PS Dhalli, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Ritesh Kumar S/o Sh. Sudesh Malkota R/o Village Dharmaana, PO Anti, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 29 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 95/18 Dt. 21.10.2018 U/S 420 498 IPC at PS Jubbal, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.