- An Accident case FIR No. 110/15 has been registered at PS West on 11.05.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the application of Sh. Vivek Chandel S/o Sh. Rajender Singh Durga R/o Durga Niwas Taradevi Shimla alleging threin that on 11.05.2015, he was going to home in his motorcycle No. CH-03J-0708. When he reached near Sankat Mochan Temple, at the same time one vehicle No. PB-11ZL (T) 2398 came rashly and hit his motorcycle twice from backside and ran away from the spot. He fell down on the road and sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Narender, I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No. 78/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today i.e. 12-05-2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Rajesh Kumar, I/O PP Nankhari, Shimla stated therein that on 11.05.2015 one vehicle No HP-52A-5314 met with an accident at Parmeshwari Dhank and rolled down about 350 Meter from the road. In this accident three persons namely Kanishak S/o Sh. Yashwant R/o Dharmana, PO Anti, Jubbal, Shimla, age 17 year, Abhiraj S/o Sh. Pramod Rajta R/o Village Rajtadi, PO Kalbog, age 17 years and Ms. Rohini D/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Housing Board Colony, Strawberry Hill Chhota Shimla have sustained injures. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar.
- An Accident case FIR No. 36/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today i.e. 12.05.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Surat Ram S/o Sh. Brestu Ram R/o Village Rangoli, PO Ghawas, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stated therein that on 17.04.2015, he was going towards Rohru alongwith his son namely Rajesh in his Motorcycle No. HP-10A-5816 (TVS). At about 11-00 AM, when they reached near Samoli, at the same time one A/F Bolero Camper came rashly and hit his motorcycle and run away from the spot. In this accident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal, I/O PS Rohru.
Proceeding U/S 174 Cr.PC
- On 11.05.2015, deceased Besru Devi W/o Sh. Udham Singh R/o Village Narail, PO Laphughati, Tehsil Theog, age 57 years went to bring the grass from Devimore near Laphughati. Where she sliped and fell down. She sustained injuries and brought to CH Theog for treatment, where doctor declare her brought dead.
- Accused Kamlesh Kumar Thakur S/o Sh. Roop Lal Thakur R/o Village Chhajoli, PO Danghar, Tehsil Ghumarwin, Distt. Bilaspur, HP has been arrested in case FIR No. 06/15 Dt. 07.05.2015 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at Woman Police Station BCS Shimla, today sent to 14 days judicial remand by the Trial Court.