- An Accident case FIR No. 26/15 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 16.05.2015 U/S 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Tek Singh S/o Sh. Inder Singh R/o Village Mungna, PO Shakra, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi stated therein that today at about 05-00 AM, one Truck No. HP-64-4726 was going towards Dadla from Rampur, met with an accident near Mungna Dhank, due to rash & negligent driving of Manohar Lal S/o Sh. Rattan Lal R/o Village Manjhad, Distt. Bilaspur and rolled down 250 meter from the road. In this accident two persons namely driver Manohar Lal & Vijay Kumar died on the spot. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHO PS Sunni.
- A Theft case FIR No. 27/15 has been registered at PS Sunni on 16.05.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Triveni Sharma S/o Sh. Tej Ram Sharma R/o Village Mungna, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 14/15.05.2015, some unknown person has stolen away his M/car No. HP-52-2028, parked on roadside near Mungna curve. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash, I/O PP Jalog.
- A Wrongful Confinement case FIR No. 33/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla today on 16.05.2015 U/S 342,323,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Anil Kumar Sangta S/o Sh. Chet Ram Sangta R/o Ramdayak Niwas, near High School, Lower Khalini Shimla alleging therein that on 15.05.2015 at about 08-00 PM, he alongwith Ajay Kumar & Deepak Kumar were going in front of Surender Kumar Shop. Surender Kumar called him and abused him. After that he pushed him inside the shop and confined in the store for 10/15 minutes & beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by …………..
- A Cheating case FIR No. 60/15 has been registered at PS Theog today on 16.05.2015 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surender Singh Banolta, Maha Mantri, Himachal Schedule Caste Welfare Organization Theog, HP alleging therein that he have the license to run a Community Radio Station from Ministry of Communication, India, for that he requested through e-mail for foreign grant. Fund & Fore Development has accepted his request to give him grant and demanded Rs. 41,600/- for registration. He deposited the above amount in the account provided by them. After that they again demanded Rs. 4,57,000/- and he again deposited it. After that they again and again demanded money and cheated him. The case is being investigated by Insp. Gauri Dutt, SHO PS Theog.
- An Unlawful Assembly case FIR No. 25/15 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 15.05.2015 U/S 341,143 IPC on the rukka fo SI Laiq Ram Chauhan, SHO PS Jubbal Shimla stated therein that on 15.05.2015, he alongwith staff was on law & order duty near Ghanti Khad near village Thana, where construction of additional Adit tunnel of Sawara-Kuddu Hydel Project work was on progress. At about 10-15 AM, about 40/50 villagers of GP Thana under the leadership of Sh. Rakesh Kotvi, Chamal Lal, Sunil Zinta, Vijay Pal, Lokinder Sharma, Vishmber Sharma, Manjeet Tegta, Ved Prakash, Smt. Pavitra Dev- BDC Member & Abbal Singh (CITU) came there and interrupted the tunnel work and blocked the movement of vehicular traffic. The case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh, I/O PS Sarswati nagar.
- A Grievous Injury case FIR No. 182/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 15.05.2015 U/S 325,323,34 IPC on the application of Sh. Kulwant Singh Kanwar S/o Sh. Mohan Singh Kanwar R/o Village & PO Malyana, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 05.05.2015 at about 06-00 PM, Shiv Pal Singh Kanwar @ Chinnu alongwith his son namely Vikram Singh @ Rishi Kanwar & his daughter in law Smt. Asha Kanwar have beaten him on the road. On this he was medically examined at IGMC Shimla and on 06.05.2015, MO has given "Grievous Injury" to him in final opinion. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt, I/O PS Dhalli.
- During the last 24 hours total 173 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded =75 and fine realized Rs 29,600/-
- Accused Ved Prakash S/o Sh. Govind Ram Sharma R/o Village Soria, PO Mangu, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 25 years & Som Dutt Thakur S/o Sh. Ganpat Thakur R/o Village Nalag, Tehsil Sunder nagar, Distt. Mandi, age 29 year, arrested in case FIR No. 115/15 Dt. 14.05.15 U/S 341,323,504,506,34 IPC at PS Sadar