1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 228/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 20.11.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Rajesh Kumar, I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 20.11.2018, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the shop (General Store)/ Residential Building of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Rattan Chand Sharma R/o Village Rail (Sahnog), PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla and recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar, I/C PS Theog.
2. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 124/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 21.11.2018 U/S 3, 4 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Rajesh Kumar, I/O PS Kumarsain, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 20/21.11.2018, he alongwtih staff was on patrolling towards Sainj. At about 03-30 AM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the house (ground floor) of Sh. Rohit Singha and apprehended 13 persons during playing gambling with cards and recovered 55,460/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Rajesh Kumar, I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 229/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 21.11.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sandeep S/o Sh. Hari Chand R/o Village Nanno, PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, HP, age 45 years stated therein that on 20.11.2018 at about 11-00 AM, one car met with accident and rolled down 50 feet from the road near Naina Kainchi, sustained injuries to two persons. The case is being investigated by ASI Chet Ram, I/C PP Deha, Theog.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 116/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 20.11.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Vinod Kumar, I/O PS Jhakri Shimla alleging therein that on 20.11.2018, one tractor met with an accident at Det Jeori on National Highway-05 due to rash & negligent driving of Tractor Driver namely Vickey S/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o Nepali A/P C/o Charan Dass Ghagta R/o Village & PO Sarahan, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar, I/O PS Jhakri.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case Fir No.125/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 21.11.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ram Lal S/O Late Sh. Bala Ram R/o village Barog, PO Kandagai, Tehsil Anni, District Kullu, stated therein that today he along with his family members was going to home from Shimla in vehicle No. HP02K-0550. As they reached near Narkanda above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the Road due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Megh Singh, sustained injuries to them. The Case is being investigated by HC Ramsain IO PP Narkanda.
6. During last 24 hours 303 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 148 and 15 Persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Accused Amit S/o Sh. Phul Singh R/o Village & PO Puruwalu, Tehsil Khatouli, PS Mansupur Distt. Majjafar Nagar, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 122/18 Dt. 16.11.2018 U/S 363 366 376D(A) IPC at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Shivan Thakur S/o Lt. Sh. Surender Thakur R/o Village & PO Amb, Tehsil Amb, District Una & ii) Gaurav S/o Sh. Shishu Pal R/o Gauri Niwas, Nalhatti Road, Ghanahatti, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 336/18 Dt. 16.11.18 U/S 21, 29 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla further remanded in police custody upto 22.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Proclaimed offender Ved Parkash S/o Lt. Sh. Mam Chand R/o Village & PO Sikhri Mohalla Traudi Patti, PS Buthana, Tehsil Nilokhedi, District Karnal, Haryana, age 50 years, arrested in case FIR No. 73/08 Dt. 18.08.2008 U/S 381 408 411 IPC at PS Rohru, is remanded in Police custody upto 23.11.2018 by the LD Court.