1. AN ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 151/18 has been registered at PS Rorhu on 10.11.18 U/S 21 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Ankit No. 111, I/O PS Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on 11.11.2018 at about 10-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Kamrudin S/o Sh. Mohd. Hanish R/o Mohalla Hasanpura, PO Kiratpur Tehsil Nazibabad, UP, age 19 years, intercepted by them near Hateshwari Furniture Shop at Chirgaon Road and during the search, 0.41 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Ankit No. 111, I/O PS Rohru.
2. A PUBLIC GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No.114/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 11.11.2018 U/S 4 & 5 of Public Gambling Act on the rukkaa of SI Om Prakash SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 10.11.2018 at about 11:15 PM he raided alongwith staff at Rehari Market Jhakri and recovered Rs 8750/- under public gambling act from the possession of 07 persons. The case is being investigated SI Om Parkash SHO PS Jhakri.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 223/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 10.11.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Purushotam Chand I/C PP Chailla alleging therein that on 10.11.2018 he got secret information regarding illegal sale of liquor. On this information he raided at Dhaba of Tilak Raj S/o Sh Jai Ram R/o Bhuain P/o Chailla Tehsil Theog at Chailla Market and recovered 9 bottle of country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Purushotam Chand I/C PP Chailla.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No.236/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli Shimla on 11.11.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Khem Dass S/o Late Sh. Ganga Dass R/o village Karyali P/o Mashobara tehsil &District Shimla alleging therein that on 10.11.2018 his Vehicle No.HP 01A 6270 met with an accident at Kanela in which driver Suresh Kumar sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajiner Singh I/C PP Mashobra.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 330/18 has been registered at PS West on 10.11.2018 U/S 279, 337, 336 IPC on the statement of Sh Daleep Rana S/o Sh Shiv Chandra Assistant Engineer HPSSEB Boileauganj alleging therein that on 10.11.2018 at 8:00 PM a lineman of his department namely Madan Lal was travelling through a private Bus No. HP64 1555 from Shimla old Bus Stand to Summer Hill Shimla. When that Private Bus reached near Hotel Blossam suddenly the door of bus opened and Madan Lal felt down from the bus and got injured. This accident happened due to negligency of bus conductor because he did not close the door of bus properly. The case is being investigated by SI Mast Ram I/O PS West.
6. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 128/18 has been registered at PS Copal on 10.11.2018 U/S 451, 504, 506, 509, 34 IPC on the complaint of a lady alleging therein that on dated 10.11.2018 a person namely Mela Ram alongwith and his wife residents of Village Khadder (Chandpur) entered in the premisis of her house and abused her. They threatened her with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar I/O PS Chopal.
7. During last 24 hours 368 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 285, fine realized Rs. 1,12,700/- and 13 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1500/- Mining Act Challan 01, Fine 4,500/-
1. Accused Pardeep Thakur S/o Sh. Kanwar Thakur R/o Village Sundrari, PO Shillai, Tehsil Shillai, District Sirmaur, HP, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 222/18 Dt. 08.11.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, is on police custody up to 12.11.2018
Accused Kamrudin S/o Sh. Mohammad Hanish R/o Mohalla Hasanpura P/o Kiratpur Teh. Nazibabad (U.P) Age 19 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 151/18 Dt. 11/11/18 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru has been sent to judicial custody by Ld Court.