1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 121/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 15.11.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Dev Raj, I/O PP Narkanda (Kumarsain) alleging therein that today on 15.11.2018 at about 11-00 AM, during patrolling/traffic duty, one person namely Jagmohan S/o Lt. Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Village Bhiwra, PO Jahu, Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla, age 32 years intercepted by them below Circuit House Narkanda, road leading towards Narkanda to Thanadhar and during the search 31.17 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from this possession. The case is being investigated by HC Dev Raj, I/O PP Narkanda.
2. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 75/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 15.11.2018 U/S 3 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Kulwant Singh, SHO PS Nerwa Shimla alleging therein that today at about 03-50 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, 5 persons apprehended by them during playing gambling with cards at public place Shikyar and seized Rs. 33,800/- from the spot.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 59/18 has been registered at PS Sunni on 14.11.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 184 MV Act on the rukka of HC Ram Krishan, I/O PS Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.11.2018, one Car No. HP11-7872 met with an accident and rolled down from the road near Baldena (Durgapur) due to rash & negligent driving of Laiq Ram. In this accident, two persons namely Liaq Ram & Vikram Verma sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Krishan, I/O PS Sunni.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 333/18 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 15.11.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Chater Singh S/O Sh. Ran Singh R/O Village Talon, Tehsil Nahan A/P posted as Driver in HRTC Deptt. unit-2, Shimla stated therein that today on 15.11.2018 he was coming to Shimla from Kathiana by driving Bus No-HP03B6082. At about 08.15 AM when he reached near Hira Nagar, at the same time a truck No. HP11A-2345 driven by Sneh Prakash, was came rashly with negligent driving. As truck driver stopped his Truck, above truck turned and hit with his bus. Due to hitting, above bus rolled down from the road, sustained injuries to him alongwith 6/7 passengers. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PP Jutough.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 109/18 has been registred at PS New Shimla U/S 279,337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vijay Parmar S/O Late Sh. Babu Ram Chauhan R/O Set No-1, Near Civil Supply Depot BCS New Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 14/15-11-2018 an unknown vehicle hit his vehicle No. HP63A-1971 & other vehicle Nos. HP63-9023, HP40C-5413, HP06A-0678, HP03B-0424 parked on the road side near BCS Phase-02 Bifurcation. The Case is being investigated by ASI Rajvinder singh IO PS New Shimla.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 120/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 15.11.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Jitu Sharma S/o Sh. Satvijay Sharma R/o Village & PO Shankarganj District Rai Bareli, UP A/P C/o Vishal Gupta, Bus Stop Narkanda Tehsil Kumarsain Shimla stated therein that on 15.11.2018, he alongwith his friends Durgesh Gupta So Lt. Sh. Badadin Gupta R/o Narkanda & Sonu was coming back to home from Lavi Fair Rampur in car No. HP63-5121. At about 03-00 AM, when they reached near Arpu (Sainj), above vehicle met with accident and rolled down into deep trench due to rash & negligent driving of Durgesh Gupta. In this accident, two persons namely Durgesh & Sonu died on the spot and he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel, I/O PS Kumarsain.
7. During last 24 hours 307 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 123, fine realized Rs. 49,400/- and 10 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1000/-.
1. Accused Pushpender Thakur S/o Sh. Devinder R/o 74, The Mall Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 247/18 U/S 376 IPC at PS Sadar Shimla, today remanded in judicial custody upto 22.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Village Damyana, PO Chhaila, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 67/18 Dt. 12.11.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Kotkhai, is remanded in police custody upto 19.11.2018, by the Ld. Court. 19.11.2018
3. Accused Jagmohan S/o Lt. Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Village Bhiwra, PO Jahu, Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla, age 32 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 121/18 Dt. 15.11.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain. He will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.