1. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 226/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 19.11.2018 U/S 420, 465, 467, 468, 471, 120B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Daleep S/o Sh. Kali Ram R/o Village & PO Sarog, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.11.2015, he has opened the account limit upto Rs. 2 lacs in Bank of India branch at Sarog, Theog from which he withdrwal Rs. 50 thousand. On 17.04.2017, he visited the bank to withdraw the money and came to know that amounting to Rs. one lacs had been withdrawal from his account by put thumb impression on withdrawal form. However, during withdrawal of money, he always used his signature on withdrawal form. When he complaint with Bank Manager Sh. Yogesh Negi, he told him that you have withdraw the above amount by put your finger prints due to fracture in his hand. He also came to know about 10/12 more the same cases lying in above branch. He doubts that the above bank employees cheated him. The case is being investigated by ASI Tenzen Chhering, I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
- During last 24 hours 333 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 153 and 14 Persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Village Damyana, PO Chhaila, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 67/18 Dt. 12.11.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Kotkhai, is being produced before the Ld. Court.
- Accused Jagmohan S/o Lt. Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Village Bhiwra, PO Jahu, Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla, age 32 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 121/18 Dt. 15.11.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, today remanded in judicial custody upto by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Amit S/o Sh. Phul Singh R/o Village & PO Puruwalu, Tehsil Khatouli, PS Mansupur Distt. Majjafar Nagar, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 122/18 Dt. 16.11.2018 U/S 363 366 376D(A) IPC at PS Kumarsain, is being produced before the Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Aman Kumar S/o Sh. Padam Singh, R/o Village Khorsu, PO Kutara, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 36 yrs, ii) Amit Chauhan S/o Sh. Krishan Chauhan R/o Village Gangtoli, PO & Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 27 years and iii) Akhil Kumar S/o Sh. Raju Chauhan R/o Village Sharog, PO Arahal, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 21 years, arrested in case FIR No.101/18 Dt. 16.11.18 U/S 21,25,29 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal, are remanded in police custody upto 19.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Shivan Thakur S/o Lt. Sh. Surender Thakur R/o Village & PO Amb, Tehsil Amb, District Una & ii) Gaurav S/o Sh. Shishu Pal R/o Gauri Niwas, Nalhatti Road, Ghanahatti, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 336/18 Dt. 16.11.18 U/S 21, 29 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla further remanded in police custody upto 22.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Hindi Lal S/o Sh. Shukru R/o Village Pujarli, PO Kwar, Tehsil Dodra-Kwar, District Shimla, age 27 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 107/18 Dt. 16.11.2018 U/S 376 IPC & 4 POCSO Act at PS Chirgaon, today remanded in judicial custody upto by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Leba Ram S/o Sh. Damar R/o Village Hangsapur Odda No.-4, Anchal Rapti, Distt. Ghorai Nepal A/P C/o Sh. Gopi Chand S/o Lt. Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Bhaila PO Choeg, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 225/18 Dt. 17.11.2018 U/S 452 323 324 IPC at PS Theog, today remanded in judicial custody upto by the Ld. Court.