1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 111/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 16.06.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Rohit Manak, I/O PS Shimla-Sadar alleging therein that on 16.06.2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling/Traffic & nakabandi towards Winter Field Shimla. At about 03-30 AM, when they reached near Bindu Raj Dharmshala, one vehicle No. HP30A-2400, comes from Victory Tunnel, stopped by them for checking. He demanded the documents of vehicle for checking. As the driver Shanta Kumar, pulled the purse from his pocket, a plastic foil, fell from his pocket. When they checked the plastic foil, 4 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Rohit Manak No. 29, I/O PS Sadar.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 119/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 16.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila, Theog alleging therein that on 16.06.2018 at about 03-40 PM, one Mahindra Bolero Pick-up No. HP08A-2907 met with an accident and rolled down 300 feet from the road near Chhaila Kainchi on Theog-Sainj Road. In this accident, two persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila (Theog).
3. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 112/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 16.06.2018 U/S 353 332 143 504 IPC on the statement of Ct. Vijender Guleria No 877, A/P Posted at PAR The Mall Shimla stated therein that on 16.06.2018, he alongwith other police personnel was on law & order duty at CTO Shimla. At about 04-15 PM, about 100/120 CITU workers under the leadership of Sh. Vijender Mehra, Kishori Dhadwalia, Balbir Prashar, Jagat Ram, Babu Ram gathered outside the DC office at CTO Shimla and started to shout slogans against the State Govt. & District Administration and forcefully tried to enter inside the SP office, Shimla. When they tried to stopped them, Vijender Mehra alongwith other 3/4 persons pushed him back during performing his govt. duty, due to which he rolled on the stairs. They have also misbehaved & abused them.
4. A FOREST ACT: Case FIR NO 57/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 16-06-2018 U/S 41,42 The Indian Forest ACT & 379 IPC on the rukka of SI Om Parkash SHO PS Jhkri, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.06.2018 at about 08-30 PM during Patrolling & traffic checking, 34.100 Kg. Nagchatri (herbal) recovered in a Maruti Car No HP06A-1412 under the possession of Ami Chand S/O Sh. Chura Dutt, R/O village Tiyawal PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 59 years. The case is being investigating by SI Om Parkash, SHO PS Jhakri.
5. AN ATTEMPT TO THEFT: Case FIR No. 113/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 17.06.2018 U/S 380 511 IPC has been registered on the statement of HHG Desh Raj No. 2/2-36 A/P Posted at PS Sadar Shimla alleging therein that on 16.06.2018, he alongwith Annu was on night patrolling duty from 10-00 PM to 05-00AM at Ram Bazar Beat, Shimla. At about 11-55 PM, when they reached near UCO Bank ATM, one person namely Suraj Singh S/o Sh. Raghuvar Singh R/o Village Khatodi PO Pithoragarh Tehsil Nainital, Uttrakhand caught red handed while he was trying to broken the ATM machine with the intention to theft. The case is being investigated by ASI Rampal, I/O PS Shimla Sadar.
6. During last 24 hours 219 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 147 fine realized Rs. 74,300/- and 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,900/-
1. Accused Prem Singh S/o Mansa Ram & Naresh Kumar S/o Dhani Ram both R/o Vill. Seri-ka-Hadda PO Panesh Tehsil and Distt. Shimla age 52 years arrested in case FIR No. 154/18 dated 12.06.2018 U/S 302,34 IPC at PS West today remanded in Judicial Custody, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ami Chand Gautam R/O Tawayal P0 Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP, Age 59 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 57/18 Dt. 16.06.2018 U/S 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act & 379 IPC PS Jhakri, is being produced before Ld. Court today.
3. Accused Suraj S/o Sh. Raghuvar Singh R/o Village Khatoli, PO Amori, Tehsil & District Champawat, Uttrakhand, arrested today in case FIR No. 113/18 Dt. 17.06.2018 U/S 380 511 IPC at PS Sadar. He will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.
4. Accused Shanta Kumar S/o Sh. Jeet Singh R/o Vill. Latheri, P.O Banthal, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, Age- 29 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 111/18 Dt. 16.06.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, is being produced before Ld. Court today.