1. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 32/18 dated 06.06.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Chint Ram SI/SHO PS Nankhari alleging therein that on 06.06.2018 at about 05-15 PM on the secret information he alongwith staff conducted a raid in the karyana Shop of Sh. Kamla Nand S/o Sh. Padam dass R/o Vill Panel PO Lailin Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla and recovered 12 Bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Chint Ram PS Nankhri.
2. AN ATTEMT TO MURDER case FIR No. 106/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 307,341,323 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the statement of Sh. Aakash @ Kashi S/o Sh. Vijay Gill R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla stated therein that on 06.06.2018 when he was present at his home at Krishanagar some persons were abusing and making noise outside on the road. He saw that Vijay Khosla was qauerelling and abusing with Aashish and Ankush. When he and Vijay @ Bhindi tried to solve the matter Vijay Khosla pushed them all and dropped down from the slab and run away from the spot. After that when Atul went to asked Vijay Khosla about the reason Vijay Khosla attacked him with sharp weapon and cut his finger. Vijay Khosla again attacked on Atul which was stopped by Vikram and he sustained injuries in his left hand. Vijay Khosla pushed them and attacked on Atul with sharp weapon with the intention to kill them.
3. A HOUSE TRESPASS case FIR No. 107/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 452,427,323,34 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Vijay Khosla S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Khosla R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla alleging therein that on in the intervening night of 06/07.06.2018 at 12.15 AM Vijay @ Bhindi, Mangu. Ankush @ Sudama were pelting stone and bottles on his door. When he and his wife came out they all attacked on them and they fall from the roof and sustained injuries. They snached his phone, broke the door and CCTV Camera.
4. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 77/18 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 07.06.2018 U/S 279,337,323,34 IPC on the application of Akishta Sharma D/O Sh.Jagdev Bushari R/O Vill Chavli PO Kansakoti Teh Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that on today on 07.06.2018, when she was going to school and wait for the bus in road side suddenly a car N0 HP10A-9328, driven by Ramesh Kumar came rashly with negligenet driving & crushed her left leg and also beaten her uncle Sukhdev Sharma by Car driver Ramesh Kumar and his brother Mehag Ram. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 462 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 287 fine realized Rs. 97,600/- and 37 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,800/-
1. Today on 07.06.2018 at about 11-20 AM, a decomposed male deadbody found near New Bus Stand Rampur in the jurisdiction of PS Rampur. Furthe legal proceeding U/S 174 CrPC is going on.
1. Accused Harish @ Sonu s/o Chander Mohan R/o Vill. Friyunkoti PO Pujarli No.4 Tehsil & PS Rohru, District Shimla aged 32 years arrested in case FIR No. 62/18 dated 05.06.2018 u/s 379,420 IPC PS Chopal remanded in Police Custody upto 8.06.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Sh. Vijay Khosla S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Khosla R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 106/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 307,341,323 IPC at PS Sadar will be produce before Ld. Court by tomorrow.
3. Accused Parveen Kumar S/o Sh. Jai Ram R/o Village Shilla Badlaog PO Chambi Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, age 36 years, arrested today in Case FIR No. 57/18 Dt. 28.05.2018 U/S 341 504 506 IPC & 3,4 SC/ST Act at PS Chopal, is being produced before Ld. Court.