1. An ND&PS case FIR No. 75/18 Dt. 20.06.18 U/S 18 U/S 21, 22-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Shimla-East has been registered on the rukka of ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS Shimla-East alleging therein that on 20.06.2018 at about 06-10 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Gaurav Verma S/o Sh. Devender Verma R/o Village & PO Shillaroo Tehsil Theog District Shimla A/P Verma Niwas, Flowerdale, Chhota Shimla, age 25 years, who was coming from Flowerdale on foot, intercepted by them near Dhobighat-Shanan Road and during the search, 20 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS Shimla-East.
2. A Theft case FIR No. 76/18 dated 21.06.2018 u/s 380 IPC has been registered at PS East on the complaint of a lady alleging therein that today about 04.00 AM she along with her servant went on morning walk as usual. At about 05-30 AM when she came back she found that the door of his house was opened by some unknown person and stolen away Rs 1,20,000/- from the almirah. The case is being investigated by HC Vikramjeet PAR Vikas Nagar PS East.
3. An Accident case FIR No 78/18 Dated 21-06-18 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Mohinder Mehta S/O Sh. Pyare Lal Vill. Sobli PO Devnagar Tehsil Rampur Bsr Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that today at about 8.25 am one car No HP 06A-7275 Alto met with an accident at Shaili road due to rash and negligent driving of driver Virender Mehta. In this accident Driver Virender Mehta S/O Sh. Sunder Singh VPO Narain Tehsil Rampur bsr sustained injury. Accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of Virender Mehta as above. Case is being investigating by SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur Bsr.
4. During last 24 hours 338 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 172 fine realized Rs. 77,300/- and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,700/-
1. Accused Harwinder Pal S/o Sh. Satish Kumar R/o House NO. A-21 Green Estate Barwala Road Derabassi, District Mohali, Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 80/18 Dt. 11.06.2018 u/s 376 IPC at PS Rohru remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. court.