1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 74/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14.06.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Sher Singh, I/O PS Rampur alleging therein that on 14.06.2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Dutt Nagar. At about 04-15 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the shop of Joginder Singh S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Village & PO Dutt Nagar Tehsil Rampur District Shimla and recovered 40 Gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Sher Singh, I/O PS Rampur.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 110/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 14.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC in which complainant stated that on 14.06.2018 at about 05-50 PM, she was going towards Nav Bahar from Old Bus Stand Shimla in Private Bus No. HP63C-6666 driven by Gaurav Mehta. At about 06-10 PM, above Bus hit with another Bus No. HP63-3727 near Hotel Holiday Home, due to rash & negligent driving of Gaurav Mehta. In this accident, she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sheesh Pal, I/O PS Sadar.
3. During last 24 hours 280 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 167 fine realized Rs. 59,300/-, 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/- and 03 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 18,500/-.
1. Accused Prem Singh S/o Mansa Ram & Naresh Kumar S/o Dhani Ram both R/o Vill. Seri ka Hada PO Panesh Tehsil and Distt. Shimla age 52 years arrested in case FIR No. 154/18 dated 12.06.2018 U/S 302,34 IPC at PS West further remanded in Police Custody upto 17.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Devender Rana S/o Sh. Hukkam Chand R/o Village Bhutti Tehsil Kumarsain District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 66/18 dated 12.06.2018 u/s U/S 452 307 436 326 IPC at PS Kumarsain, is being produced before Ld. Court today.
3. Accused Sanjay Kumar S/o Lt Sh. Gulat Ram R/o Village Naksetly PO Dharara Tehsil Rohru, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 51/18 Dt. 14.06.2018 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.