1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 84/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 22.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Rohru Shimla alleging therein that on 22.06.2018 at about 03-30 PM, during patrolling/traffic checking along with staff near Meat Market Rohru, a vehicle No. PB65J-8661 stopped by them for checking and during the search, 43 Bottles of English liquor & 44 Bottles of Beer recovered from the vehicle under the possession of driver namely Navdeep Singh S/o Sh. Nardev Singh R/o House No. 1516, Esice Society, Chandigarh (Punjab). The case is being investigated by SI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 70/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 23.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Baldev Singh, SHO PS Chopal alleging therein that today on 23.06.2018, he along with staff was on patrolling towards Maraog. On the secret information a raid has been conducted at the Dhara of Khakender @ Kharak Singh Nepali A/P C/O Mahinder Singh S/O Late Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Village Motibag, Tehsil & PS Chopal District Shimla, age 38 years and recovered 06 Bottles of illicit liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Baldev Singh, SHO PS Chopal, Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 37/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on Dt. 22.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Roop Lal S/o Sh. Achhar Singh R/o Village Balikoti PO Chaulthra Tehsil Sarkaghat District Mandi, HP, age 56 years alleging therein that on 22.06.2018 at about 04-30 PM, he alongwith Balveer Singh S/o Sh. Prabhu Dayal R/o Village Punnnan, PO & Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla was going to his quarter at village Punnan in Alto Car No. HP06A-4731. When they reached near Village Punnan, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Balveer Singh above. In this accident, they both sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal Negi, I/O PS Nankhari.
4. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 36/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 22.06.2018 U/S 353 332 341 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Hari Krishan Negi S/o Namtam Chering R/o Village & PO Rakchham Tehsil & PS Sangla Distt. Kinnour A/P Forest Guard Mihani Beat Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 21.06.2018 at about 07:30 PM, he was coming back from his duty (Mihani Beat),when he reached at Khaltu Bazzar, a Scorpio No. HP63B-3600 stopped in front of him and obstruct his way. After that Two persons namely Pappu Sanmaik alongwith another person came out from the vehicle and started to quarreled with him. They have abused him, beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal, I/C PP Baghi.
5. During last 24 hours 247 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 147 fine realized Rs. 58,700/- and 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/-.