1. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 105/18 dated 01.06.2018 U/S 279,337,304 A IPC has been registered at PS Theog on the statement of Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Om Parkash R/o Vill Nehra PO Jais Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla stated therein that today about 08.00/08.15 AM one HRTC Bus No. HP03B-6205 met with an accident near Chetu Dhaba due to rash and negligent driving of driver Rajeev Kumar and rolled down from the road. In this accident 08 persons namely 1. Mahinder Chauhan S/o Mehar Chand R/o Thana Tikker, 2. Rajeev Dvr. HRTC, 3. Sunil Sharma S/o Laiq Ram Vill Basmol PO Kyar Tehsil Theog, 4. Tula Ram S/o Hari Singh Vill Daroti Po Tikker Tehsil Rohru, 5. Rohni W/o Anuj Vill Padara Tehsil Kotkhai. 6. Motu W/o Hira Singh VPO Jais Tehsil Theog, 7. Satya W/o Sohan Lal Vill Rohni PO Tharola Tehsil Kotkhai died on the spot and19 other passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh I.O PS Theog.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 106/18 dated 01.06.2018 U/S 39(1) HP Excise act has been registered at PS Theog on the rukka of SI Purshotam Chand I/C PP Chailla alleging therein that today on 01.06.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff near Bhui, one person namely Vikas Chauhan S/o Sh. Jagdish Chauhan R/o Bhui PO Chailla Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla apprehended by them alongwith 12 bottles of Country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Singh I.C PP Chailla PS Theog.
3. During last 24 hours 317 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 205 fine realized Rs. 1,13,000/- and 34 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,000/-
1. Accused Sandeep Nirala S/o Sh. Krishan Lal r/o Kashaini PO Tikker Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 33 Years has been arrested in case Fir No. 71/18 Dt. 26/05/18 U/S 354, 354(D) & 506 IPC at PS Rohru is remanded in Police custody upto 04.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Deewan Singh R/o Village Odd PO Sarog Tehsil Theog Shimla, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 98/18 Dt. 29.05.18 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in Police custody up to 02.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.