1. AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR No. 152/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 39(1) A HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Shimla-West on the rukka of SI Surinder Kumar I/C PP Summerhill alleging therein that on 11.06.2018 he along with staff was on patrolling towards Chayli. During patrolling on the secret information he raided the house of Ram Pal @ Takhu S/o late Sh. Ramji Dass R/o VPO Chayli Kalan Tehsil and Distt Shimla and recovered 08 boxes of country liquor and 01 box of English liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Surinder I/C PP Summerhill.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: case FIR No. 55/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Jhakri on the rukka of SI/SHO Om Parkash alleging therein that during patrolling along with staff he intercepted one person namely Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Bishan Dass R/o Ward No. 9 PO Jhakri and recovered 08 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Om Parkash PS Jhakri.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 34/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 12.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Roshan Lal, I/C PP Baggi alleging therein that today on 12.06.2018 at about 11-30 AM, during patrolling alongwith staff at Bagighati, one person namely Jagdish Chand S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Kadiwan Tehsil Rohru District Shimla, age 60 years apprehended by them along with 10 Bottles of Country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal, I/C PP Baggi (Kotkhai)
4. AN ACCIDENT: case FIR No. 50/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC has been registered at PS Jubbal on the statement of Sh. Rachpal S/o Sh. Sanju Ram Vill. Chewari PO Jharag Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 11.06.2018 at about 10.20 AM one Tipper No. HP10B-6177 met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of Mohan Kumar S/o Chander Kumar Vill. Sundli PO Jubbal Dist. Shimla and rolled down from the road. In this accident Bharat @ Abhishek age 20 years died and 02 persons namely Suresh and Akash sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I.O PS Jubbal.
5. Case FIR No. 154/18 Dt. 12.06.18 U/S 302 34 IPC PS Shimla-West has been registered on the statement of Sh. Sohan Lal @ Sonu S/o Sh. Gian Chand R/o Village Fagera PO Panesh Tehsil & District Shimla, age 39 years stated therein that he is working as a carpenter and residing in his laws house and his father live alone in his native place. On 11.06.2018 at about 09-30 PM, his uncle’s son informed him telephonically that two persons namely Prem Singh S/o Sh. Mansa Ram & Naresh S/o Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Village Fagera have beaten his father brutally and he was lying in his room with blood stained injuries. On this information, he reached on the spot and found that his father was lying dead in the room near Kitchen. He fully doubts that above both persons namely Prem Singh & Naresh had killed his father by attacking with sharp weapon. The case is being investigated by SI Ram Nath, I/O PS Shimla-West.
6. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 150/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 420 IPC has been registered at PS West in which complainant alleged that she received calls from two mobile phones, who told that he is calling from SBI and asked for Shikhar Card. On this, she disclosed the OTP to him. After that she came to know that above persons fraudulently withdrawn amounting to Rs. 7,937/- & Rs. 8,900/- from her account and cheat her. The case is being investigated by SI Ram Nath I.O PS West.
7. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 151/18 dated 11.06.2018 u/s 382 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Khem Raj Sharma S/o Sh. Tek Ram Sharma R/o Vill Dummi PO Poabo Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 10.06.2018 his labourer Nan Singh and Bal Singh were going to Nepal. when they both reached at ISBT Shimla other Nepali persons met them and asked that they will go together for Nepal and also offered Cold drinks. After taking cold drink Nan Singh and Bal Singh became unconscious and other Nepalies snached 60,000/- and other luggage. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I.O PS West.
8. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 155/18 dated 12.06.2018 u/s 420 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Devinder Dev Singh (Retd.) A/p R/o Ground floor block-5 (v) Hill Side Green Wood states Mashobra Shimla alleging therein that he prepared an agreement of land with one lady on 02 Dec. 1992 and also paid the amount to her. But, now she refused to give the land and money which has already been paid to her. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh I.O PS West.
9. During last 24 hours 439 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 158 fine realized Rs. 68,700/- and 14 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,500/-
1. Accused Manoj S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o Village & PO Charna, Teshil Nohradhar, District Sirmaur, age 27 years arrested in case FIR No. 70/18 Dt. 10.06.18 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS East remanded in Police Custody upto 13.06.2018.