1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 68/18 Dt. 01.06.2018 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Rampur on the rukka of ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Taklech, Rampur alleging therein that on 01.06.2018 at about 04-45 PM, during traffic checking alongwith staff at Taklech, a Bus No HP 06-7788 HRTC stopped by them for checking and recovered 36 Bottles of Country liquor Marka Una No.1 from the possession of Kundan Lal S/o Sh. Bhekhru Ram R/o Vill. Munish Tehsil Rampur Bsr Distt. Shimla HP. The case is being investigating by ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Taklech
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 69/18 Dt. 01.06.18 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Rampur on the rukka of SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur alleging therein that on 01.06.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Duttnagar. At about 07-00 PM on the secret information, a raid was conducted in Hotel/Dhaba of Jai Chand at Duttnagar and recovered 15 Bottles of Country liquor Marka Una No.1 from his possession. The case is being investigating by SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur.
3. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 141/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 01.06.2018 U/S 420 464 465 467 468 471 IPC in which complainant stated after the death of her mother, her father solemnized second marriage with her maternal aunty in the year of 1963. After death of her mother, she lived with her grandparents. Her father & step-mother does not care about her and never spend any money on her education and marriage. In between, she came to know that her father purchased a land in her name at Chaura Maidan Shimla. After the death of her father, her maternal Aunty/step mother did not give her share on above land. On 01.03.2018 she came to know that her step mother has sold the above land without her permission. The case is being investigated by SI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS West.
4. During last 24 hours 351 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 158 fine realized Rs. 65,800/- and 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,900/-
1. Accused Sandeep Nirala S/o Sh. Krishan Lal r/o Kashaini PO Tikker Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 33 Years has been arrested in case Fir No. 71/18 Dt. 26/05/18 U/S 354, 354(D) & 506 IPC at PS Rohru is remanded in Police custody upto 04.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Deewan Singh R/o Village Odd PO Sarog Tehsil Theog Shimla, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 98/18 Dt. 29.05.18 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.