1. AN ND&PS Act case FIR No. 70/18 Dt. 10.06.18 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act has been registered at PS East on the rukka of HC Pramod I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla alleging therein that on 10.06.2018 at about 03-15 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Manoj S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o Village & PO Charna, Teshil Nohradhar, District Sirmaur, age 27 years, intercepted by them on Mehli-Malyana Bypass Raod near Shakrala and recovered 18 Gram Chitta from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Pramod, I/O PS East.
2. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 47/18 Dt. 10.06.18 U/S 279 337 IPC has been registered at PS Chirgaon on the statement of Sh. Manish S/o Sh. Triloc R/o Village Bijauri PO Seema Tehsil Rohru District Shimla alleging therein that on 10.06.2018, he alongwith Sandeep, Pyare Lal, Dharesh, Mohit & Akshay was coming Chirgaon from Chanshal Valley in vehicle No. HP28-3737. At about 03-30 PM, as they reached near Chanshal Valley, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of driver Sandeep, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by Acchar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 114/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 11.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Vipin Saini S/o Sh. Raj Kumar Saini R/o Village Akash Nagar, PO Silapur Tehsil Thanesar District Kurukshetra, Haryana, age 19 years stated therein that he has join the cycling camp at Matiana in the last month. Today on 11.06.2018, he and Uma Shankar both were coming towards Theog from Matiana in their own cycle. At about 12-00 Noon, as they reached 3 KM ahead from Matiana, at the same time a Car No. HP09A-4944 driven by Rajesh Kumar, came rashly and after hit their cycle & run away from the spot. In this accident, they both sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Mehndi Hassan, I/O PS Theog.
4. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY: case FIR No. 71/18 has been registered at PS East today on 11.06.2018 U/S 143 188 IPC on the rukka of Insp. Praveen Kumar, SHO PS East alleging therein that on 11.06.2018, he alongwith staff was on law & order duty outside the HP Secretariat Chhota Shimla. At about 12-10 PM, about 80/90 workers of CITU, SFI organization under the leadership of Sh. Sanjay Chauhan, Dr. Kashmir Singh Rana, Smt. Phalma Chauhan, Sh. Balbir Prashar, Sh. Vijender Mehra, Sh. Kuldeep Tanwar etc. assembled near Gurudwara at Chhota Shmla and shouting slogans against the State Govt. on drinking water issue in Shimla City without any permission from District administration. The case is being investigated by Insp. Praveen Kumar, SHO PS East.
5. During last 24 hours 527 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 297 fine realized Rs. 97,000/- and 35 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,500/-
1. Accused Harish @ Sonu s/o Chander Mohan R/o Vill. Friyunkoti PO Pujarli No.4 Tehsil & PS Rohru, District Shimla aged 32 years arrested in case FIR No. 39/18 dated 06.06.2018 u/s 457,380 IPC PS Nerwa released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Sh. Vijay Khosla S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Khosla R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 106/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 307,341,323 IPC at PS Sadar, remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Subhash Chand S/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o Village & PO Dhone Kothi, Tehsil Sadar Bilaspur, District Bilaspur, HP, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 33/18 U/S 379 IPC at PS New Shimla, remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Bhudhi Man Karki @Ramu S/o Sh. Jagat Ram Bhahdur Karki VPO Nijigarh District Bheri Anchal Narayni oada No.5 Nepal. A/P Labourer with Tinu Village Baunthal PO Dev Nagar Tehsil Rampur District Shimla hp age about 32 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 34/18 dt. 10-06-2018 u/s 354,323 IPC at PS Nankhari , remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused Manoj S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o Village & PO Charna, Teshil Nohradhar, District Sirmaur, age 27 years arrested in case FIR No. 70/18 Dt. 10.06.18 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS East remanded in Police Custody upto 13.06.2018.