1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 103/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of HC Puran Chand, I/O Special Investigation Unit, Shimla stated therein that on 08.06.2018 at about 06-10 PM, during patrolling/vehicle checking alongwith staff at Bypass Road near Lambidhar Dhalli, one Maruti Car No. HP10A-2320, which was on the way from Sanjauli Bypass to Dhalli, stopped by them for checking. During the search of vehicle 36 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No.-1 recovered from the vehicle under the possession of driver Jitender Kumar @ Babbu S/o Sh. Inder Sain Gill R/o Gill Niwas Lower Khalini near Marketing Board, Khalini, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand, I/O SIU, Shimla.
2. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 49/18 Dt. 08.06.2018 U/S 353 341 IPC has been registered at PS Jubbal on the complaint of Medical Officer, CHC Sarswati Nagar, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that on 08.06.2018 at about 02-15 PM, when she was working in OPD, one person/patient namely Sardar Singh making her video. On her opposed, he pushed her & obstructed her way during performing her govt duty. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PP Sarswati Nagar, Jubbal.
3. During last 24 hours 178 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 109 fine realized Rs. 46,300/- and 32 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,200/-
- Accused Harish @ Sonu s/o Chander Mohan R/o Vill. Friyunkoti PO Pujarli No.4 Tehsil & PS Rohru, District Shimla aged 32 years arrested in case FIR No. 39/18 dated 06.06.2018 u/s 457,380 IPC PS Nerwa remanded in Police Custody upto 11.06.2018 by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Sh. Vijay Khosla S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Khosla R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 106/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 307,341,323 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody upto 11.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Subhash Chand S/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o Village & PO Dhone Kothi, Tehsil Sadar Bilaspur, District Bilaspur, HP, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 33/18 U/S 379 IPC at PS New Shimla, is on police remand upto11.06.2018.