1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 70/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 04.06.2018 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 04.06.2018, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Nogli. At about 07-30 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the Dhaba of Kultar Chand S/O Sh. Shrawan Singh R/o Village & PO Lambagaon Tehsil Jaisinghpur Distt. Kangra HP at Nogli and recovered 08 Bottles of Country liquor Marka Una No.1 from his possession. The case is being investigating by SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 105/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-Sadar on 04.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ram Pal, I/O PS Shimla Sadar, alleging therein that on 04.06.2018 at about 10-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Chheeta Thapa S/o Sh. Krishna Thapa R/o Shattla Devik, Dailik Anchal Beri, Nepal, age 21 years apprehend by them near DDU ZH Shimla, road bifurcate to Ganj Bazar, Shimla and recovered 15 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Pal, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 31/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 05.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kulwant Singh S/o Sh. Teja Singh R/o Village & PO Jaffarwal Tehsil & PS Dhariwal District Gurdaspur, Punjab alleging therein that he is working as Operator in C&C Company. Today on 05.06.2018, he was going to Rohru from Patsari in Truck No. UP-16BT-7584 (Dumper), driven by Amreek Singh. As they reached near Badavi, above Truck met with an accident and hit with hill due to rash & negligent driving of Amreek Singh, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
4. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 53/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 04.06.2018 U/S 341 143 147 149 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashish Kumar S/o Sh. Jagdish Chand R/o Village Vayhadhala PO Panjalag Tehsil Larbhaog District Mandi, HP A/P Project Manager, Goodwill Energy Enterprises, Koot Hydro Project, Suru Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 04.06.2018 at about 11-00 AM, he alongwith other employees, was entering in the Power House, at the mean time 13 peoples (6 male/07 female) obstructed them to enter inside the Power House by installing barricades. The case is being investigated by SI Om Parkash, SHO PS Jhakri.
5. During last 24 hours 345 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 237 fine realized Rs. 1,07,300/- and 33 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,400/-
1. Accused Sanjeev Chauhan S/o Lt. Sh. Kali Ram R/o Village Bajrosi PO Balgahar Tehsil Theog District Shimla, age 32 years and Dimple Kumar Anand S/o Sh. Dev Raj R/o Village & PO Ghumarwin District Bilaspur arrested in case FIR No. 143/18 Dt. 04.06.18 U/S 21,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West remanded in Police Custody upto 06.06.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Virender Kumar S/o Sh. Guddu Ram R/o Village Thali PO Jangla Tehsil Chirgaon District Shimla, HP Age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 04.06.2018 U/S 376 506 IPC & 4 POCSO Act at PS Chirgaon, is remanded in Police custody up to 07.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.