- A Theft case FIR No. 103/15 has been registered at PS East on 20-11-2015 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Munish Bakhirta S/o Thakur Dass R/o Vill Jhaldi PO Deem Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that has parked Motorcycle No. HP10A-4358 (Yamaha) in the parking at Nikunj Bhawan Vikasnagar before 8/9 months. He has seen it last time on 07-11-2015 and went to home to celebrate Dipawali. On 20-11-2015 when he checked his motorcycle in the parking he found that some unknown person has stolen away his motorcycle. The case is being investigated by HC Raj Kumar I.O PS East.
- A Grievous injury case FIR No. 206/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 20-11-2015 u/s 325,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Sheela W/o Amar Singh Vill Jagat Khana Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu alleging therein that on 19-11-2015 she was selling Non.Veg (i.e. Muton, poty & Gimta) at Old bus stand Rampur. At about 05-00 PM three other Non.Veg. Seller Smt. Jai Mala, Roshani Devi and her sister beaten her and she sustained injuries. After that she was medically examined at MGMSC Khenri and MO Khenri opined that she has sustained grievous injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by HC Shashi Bhushan I/O PP City Rampur.
- An Accident case FIR No. 481/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 20-11-2015 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Paras Ram S/o Tara Chand Vill Ranabag PO Shavad Tehsil Aani Distt. Kullu stated therein that on 20-11-2015 he was going to Shimla in his vehicle No. HP53C-0119. At about 09-00 AM when he reached at Kufri one unknown truck came from back side and hit his car due to rash & negligent driving. In this accident his car rolled down from the road and he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh I.O PS Dhalli.
- An Accident case FIR No. 484/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli todasy on 21-11-2015 u/s 279,337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kranti Sheel Verma VPO Maloothi Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 19-10-15 at about 03-10 PM his wife Smt Archana Kumari was present at Sanjauli chowk alongwith children. At the same time one Maruti car No. HP 07A-0780 hit her due to rash and negligent driving and she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Kishor Kumar I.O PP Sanjauli.
- During last 24 hours 242 vehicles have challaned under M.V. Act. and 01 challan under smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 243 and fine realized Rs. 27,600/-
- Aman Baba S/o Sh Brij Mohan Baba R/O House No 145, Ward No-6, Housing Board Colony Kalka, Hariyana Age 36 years arrested in case FIR No. 244/13 dt. 30/12/2013 u/s 420,467,468 IPC at PS Sadar sent to Judicial custody today by the trial court.